Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brookie Clip

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    GAME OVER - BROOKSIDE CLOSED what a way to end a great show... i hope the producers feel like crap for axing their best ever show!
    that show was quality,whatever brookside aired be it gangsters,drugs,murder whatever there was still a family feel to the show.brookside always was a great show and even in its dark day was better than eastenders is right now!!

if easties finished now I wouldnt give a toss because it has become so tarnished in my mind I cant bear watching it so it finshing wouldnt bother me.Brookside never became that bad to me well not as bad as eastenders is now days because brookside like I say had a warmth to it and characters you could respect and feel for.

in that last episode on you tube the viewer had respect for barry grant if eastenders had a last episode would we care less if grant mitchell would walk around doing that? would we care if den came up from the dead to do that-no chance.

channel 4 would make a lot of money if they brought back brookside is some form even if that means repeats im sure the ratings would roll in.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

i miss Brookside a lot, tv is not the same without it i even miss watching it on saturdays, it was the first soap that did every storyline first
    Last edited by dddMac1; 02-11-2006 at 16:25.

Thread Information