Thread: When Hari met Louise

When Hari met Louise

You might remember a couple of weeks ago we told you hunky Hari Prasad was about to embark on a new romance with a villager…
    Well, now we can reveal Louise Appleton is the lucky lady!

“He literally takes a whim. He's talking to her in the pub and asks her out,” actor John Nayagam tells ITV Soaps.

“It's the first time he's met her where she's not working behind the bar.

“They're talking and he's had a really bad day. She's so light-hearted about things and bubbly and she doesn't even comment – well, only in an airy-fairy way!

“It just clicks him out of his bad mood and he asks her out. It's easy and fun.”

Sounds good, but neither the smooth-talking vet or bubbly blonde Lou have had much joy when it comes to relationships.

So, is this just a one-off or the beginning of a beautiful romance?

“Who knows,” admits John. “They go out at least twice but they're not playing it too heavy. They just enjoy each other's company and seem to be quite fitted".

Source - ITV Website

More romance in the dales, hopefully we will find out more about Hari. At the moment as far as I'm concerned the jury is still out on him. However, have to admit I have warmed slightly to him, whereas Louise I have gone the opposite way, maybe this romance will change my opinion of them.

It's working with The Scott/Debbie storyline, I am actually warming to Scott again

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I think he is still after Perdy and is jealous because he catches her with Matthew. Personally i can't stand Louise and wish she would leave. Is Martin the copper gone now?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I think he is still after Perdy and is jealous because he catches her with Matthew. Personally i can't stand Louise and wish she would leave. Is Martin the copper gone now?
    Good point and I like that because it will mean more heartache for Louise Yes Louise is very annoying these days, she used to be good.

I can see Perdy playing Matt/Hari off against one another

Can't say for definite about Martin but I am assuming he has gone

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

louise is bugging me too, and she's been gravitating towards her sing song marylin voice lately too. Why can't they just kill her off gruesomely.

She is becoming a little to big for her boots these days but maybe thats because she needs some loving perhaps! I reckon they might revisit the Terry and Louise affair again !

lou

i agreeit lookslike something might with terry and louise has any one got any imformation on this

no they can't go there again it's sooo boring...plus she always treats him like a doormat and only ever wants him when she can't have him...is he THAT stupid????

Thread Information