Thread: 2007 and more!!!

2007 and more!!!

These are meant to be true but you never know if they are 100% true until you watch them, but in theory they will all happen.

* The Season Finale will be centred about three major storylines. The main one is all about Carmella's cousin, Teresa, stealing Sky's one week old baby! They'll be lots of action, and drama, and emergency services featured in the episode.

* Stephen Lovett will return to Ramsay Street after his two and half month break, but he's just coming back to tie up the loose ends for his character, before leaving forever. He won't be killed off, but Stephen is certain his character won't be returning.

* Neighbours will be running a gay storyline next year, but despite the ongoing rumours, it's been claimed that Stingray will not be the character involved in the storyline. Apparently producers didn't expect the Stingray/Rachel relationship to work so well on screen, and therefore, had several other storylines lined up for him in case it didn't. These storylines were either dropped, or passed on to other characters because the underage relationship was such a hit.

* New character Frazer will get himself into serious hot water in the new season of Neighbours. He'll be left in fear of his life after getting into a dramatic situation involving large sum's of money.

* Christian Clark has left the show after just two months of filming, the actor played the new character of Will who will live in number 30. Channel Ten are stating that the actor left of his own accord but I hear some behind the scenes stuff was his reason for leaving, namely - his 'relations' with one of the other Neighbours stars, and you'll never guess who! I'm not gonna tell you either, in case it's not true as I don't want to start rumours that are *that* shocking.

* Expect the announcement of even more departures before the year is out. An insider source claims a "large amount of current characters will not have their contracts renewed", but also led me to believe that the majority of the older cast members (excluding Lyn, Steph and Max) will be safe.

* Tom Oliver (Lou) is preparing himself for an extremely busy year in 2007, with a whole host of exciting storylines being thrown his way. His character barely featured in 2005, but largely graced our screens again in 2006. However, 2007 will be one of the characters biggest years ever.

* Another two-handler episode featuring just one storyline will his Aussie screens around March time.

* And you most certainly haven't seen the last of Izzy Hoyland! The character is returning for a special week's worth of episodes, filmed in London!

* Expect to see more of your favourite characters taking breaks from the show in the coming months to accommodate for the large amount of newcomers joining the show. Several actors including Ben Nicholas (Stingray), Daniel O'Connor (Ned), Jackie Woodburne (Susan), Ian Smith (Harold), Alan Fletcher (Karl) and Sianoa Smit-McPhee (Bree) will all be taking breaks, with their absences explained on screen.

* Susan's got more problems at school in 2007.

* Karl's life will be thrown into serious turmoil again in upcoming episodes of Neighbours, and his career will be in crisis. Karl's facing an extremely difficult situation that will see him stop practicing medicine. The character will go on a significant journey over the coming months, and he's in for some tough times ahead.

* Sgt Steiger and his daughter Pepper will be involved in a highly charged storyline in 2007, will what's been stated as "a storyline with more twists and turns than the current RobCam drama".

* Lyn's final scenes are nothing short of spectacular! And yes, you guessed it - Paul Robinson is heavily featured in the episodes leading up to her departure.

* There's even more house hoping than ever before to be seen on screen in the not too distance future. Lots of comings and goings mean several residents will be moving houses on the street to fit the newcomers in comfortably.

* If you thought Elle was evil, you actually haven't seen nothing yet! 2007 will be the year that we'll see Ramsay Street's newest b*tch, turning evil before our very eyes. She's nothing short of devil-women in upcoming episodes

From Perfect Blend

all i can say is ooooooooooooooooh! the excitement! all sounds very cool, i can always rely on neighbours for majorly fun dramatic storylines

ooooooo! this sounds so goooooooooooooooood! I bet it'll be cheesy as usual though, but t cant be neighbours without the cheese factor!

Waking The Neighbours
    Meet Rosetta, Frazer, Pepper and Will - the new residents of Ramsay Street's House of Trouser!

Rosetta Cammeniti - played by Natalie Saleeba
    Who is Rosetta?
    The straighty-180 lawyer is Carmella's sister. "Carmella (Natalie Blair) thinks that Rosetta was always the perfect one," Natalie Saleeba says. "She was the good girl, Carmella was the rebel." In a great role reversal, Rosetta has untied the apron strings, left her fianc頡nd ended up on Ramsay Street just as her sister's going down a more virtuous path. And neither knew the other lived there beforehand!

Who is Natalie?
    Natalie was last seen as Jess on All Saints. In a stroke of luck, she scored this role just months after leaving the show. "It feels like I've started all over again," Natalie says. But there's one thing that's remained consistent. "Rosetta was still living at home in her late 20s," Nat laughs. "And Jess also lived at home. I've really made a career out of playing these types of girls!"

Did you know...
    Even thought they're not related, there's an uncanny resemblance between Nat and her on-screen sister. "I don't see it myself, and neither does Natalie!" she tells us.

Rosetta

Frazer Yeats - played by Ben Lawson
    Who is Frazer?
    Brooding Frazer Yeats has a chequered past. He's a professional gambler and has lived his life by the roll of a dice. Frazer craves the high life and he'll do just about anything to secure it - including wooing the well-to-do Rosetta, who was once engaged to his brother! She's unaware of his intentions - but for how long?

Who is Ben?
    NIDA graduate Ben has been acting since he was a kid, starting out with a role in Skippy! "I was 12 and I played this boy who hunts down a tiger that's escaped from the zoo. I steal my dad's rifle. It was all a bit racy for Skippy really!" Ben, whose brother Josh is a regular on Thank God You're Here, is one of five boys. "Yeah, 'My Poor Mum' is going to be the name of my autobiography," he chuckles...

Did you know...
    Ben is 26 and a year older than Josh. Both boys now live in Melbourne but originally hail from Queensland.

Frazer

Pepper Steiger - played by Nicky Whelan
    Who is Pepper?
    She's Senior Sergeant Steiger's (Joe Clements) daughter, but don't expect feisty PE teacher Pepper to play by the rules! "She's a really fun character to play, but full of energy so she's a bit draining," explains Nicky, whose character has "more than her fair share of dramas coming up".

Who is Nicky?
    Melbourne viewers will already be familiar with Nicky, who has worked as a presenter on several local productions, including Coxy's Big Break, Beyond The Boundary and Melbourne Woman. Moving into acting was something she'd been keen to do for a while. "I have actually auditioned for Neighbours a couple of times over the past few years," Nicky says. "When I was asked to audition for this role I was sure I wasn't going to get it, but I thought it would be a good experience. Now I'm learning as I go."

Did you know...
    Nicky co-owns a restaurant with The Footy Show's Sam Newman and two other high-profile friends.

Pepper

Will Griggs - played by Christian Clark
    Who is Will?
    He's heir to a multimillion-dollar business but, looking at the ruggedly handsome backpacker who rocks up at Number 30, you wouldn't know it. Will is laid-back and ready to start having fun! "He's kind of trying to move on from his past," Christian says. "And he wants nothing to do with all his money." He's also a romantic, so look forward to seeing sparks fly between him and one - or more - of his new flatmates. But who? "Maybe Rosetta? I think he might be about to fall for her," Christian hints.

Who is Christian?
    Although he's a newcomer to series TV, viewers may have spotted Christian in ads for products such as Solo, Visa, LG and Holden. A successful model here and overseas, Christian is also a personal trainer.

Did you know...
    Christian plans on whipping his fellow cast members into shape! "I'll be getting the cast and crew onto it - starting with Ben!" he jokes

Thread Information