Thread: Tracy finds out about Charlie and Maria!

Tracy finds out about Charlie and Maria!

Soap beauty Samia Smith has told how she was left battered and bruised after a punch-up with co-star Kate Ford. But Corrie fans needn’t get their knickers in a twist – the catfight was all part of the script.

The young actresses, who play Maria Sutherland and Tracy Barlow, have a sensational showdown over love rat Charlie Stubbs, who’s talked them both into bed with his super-exciting grouting anecdotes. And when Tracy discovers the bad boy builder’s been bedding Maria behind her back, she launches a violent attack on her rival.

Samia told the Daily Star: “I’m loving Maria’s affair. Bill is great fun to work with, so I’ve had a great time on set over the past few weeks. Like all affairs, the truth eventually comes out. You can expect a lot of tears and some juicy scenes – I did actually walk away with a few real bruises.” Ouch!

Source: Daily Star

This I'm looking forward to seeing. Samia would need to be careful she doesnt get any splinters from Ms Ford
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Sounds really good!!!!

Spoiler:
    On the front of Soaplife it says Tracy kills Charlie???? Maybe this has something to do with Tracy finding out about him and Maria

Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick
    Sounds really good!!!!

Spoiler:
    On the front of Soaplife it says Tracy kills Charlie???? Maybe this has something to do with Tracy finding out about him and Maria
    Well that would be a great way for Tracy to leave, just so long as
    Spoiler:
    it's not a prison exit. I would want her to get away with it and go off abroad somewhere

I'm really enjoying Charlie/Tracy - The storyline is great and so is the acting.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Tracy will kick the living daylights out of maria. she will have no chance when toxic tracy get her hands on her. I don't know if the rumour about Tracy killing Charlie because of the affair will be true as I don't think that Tracy would risk losing Amy and being sent to jail just because of a man, but it should still be a good storyline.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I think that Tracy killing Charlie is a great storyline and I read somewhere that it is likely to happen, because I suppose in two or three years time (the sentence for murder these days) she can return to re-claim Amy

Thread Information