Page 4 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Devon Seas Season 2

Aww..Val! Don't push James away, you need him right now!

I am so glad to have DS back its been to bloody long!!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Poor Val! Find someone to confide in Val, a friend, not James though!

WoW!!! that is all I can say.. I was so convinced richard was dead then when I found it was Emma/Siobhan.. wow!! Excellent work Bry but why did you have to kill me/Ems??

Poor Val.. her and James are just not going to work this out!! When James need someone, Val wasn't there and now he is with Lorraine and Val needs him now more than ever

Season 2 is back!!!!
    Super Mod

I don't think Bry liked us much Siobhan - fancy killing us eh?! He could have made us into a hero, but no, he had to have Richard bump us off instead. We could have at least shot Hilary first or something

Back with a bang though, thats for sure! How I've missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I don't think Bry liked us much Siobhan - fancy killing us eh?! He could have made us into a hero, but no, he had to have Richard bump us off instead. We could have at least shot Hilary first or something

Back with a bang though, thats for sure! How I've missed it!
    See technicall, I am not dead.. that is Emma Jones who pretended to be Siobhan Burke. SO what would have been even cooler would be that the real Siobhan kick in the door, SAS style, and shot the fake Siobhan
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    See technically, I am not dead.. that is Emma Jones who pretended to be Siobhan Burke. SO what would have been even cooler would be that the real Siobhan kick in the door, SAS style, and shot the fake Siobhan
    You would have soooo kicked my butt!! Unless Emma Jones had already killed Siobhan Burke in order to falsify her identity?!

Oh the ideas we could be giving Bry right now

lol. I cant actually believe James, i think they will be the first break up of the new season. I hope they sort it oput.

INT. MANSFEILD’S HOUSE – MORNING

Rebecca has just opened the door to Nick, who timidly walks into the house. Nick sees Vicky sitting on the sofa staring at the tv. Rebecca gestures for Nick to go into the kitchen.

Nick: Is everything okay Rebecca?

Rebecca: Well I was just about to ask you the same thing…

Nick: I don’t quiet follow, is something meant to be up?

Rebecca: It’s Vicky, shes been in a strange mood all weekend, been very distant…

Nick: Really? I can’t say I’ve noticed to be honest…

Rebecca: She hasn’t seemed herself since the wedding, the pair of you haven’t had another argument have you?

Nick: No we haven’t, and I can’t think of any reason off hand why she would be so off…

Rebecca: Oh ignore me then, it might just be me being over protective, a lot’s happened the past few days…

Nick: You can say that again…

Rebecca: What with the wedding, and well… the whole Kyle fiasco….

Nick pulls a face of disapproval at hearing Kyle’s names.

Nick: (Laughs) He’s the least of my troubles at the moment…

Rebecca: (Concerned) Is everything ok up at the manor?

Nick swiftly changes the topic as he heads out of the kitchen.

Nick: Oh nothing…look I think I best have a word with her, check everything’s okay…

Rebecca: Oh right, I’ll leave you both to it, I’ve got to get ready for work anyway…

Rebecca heads off upstairs to get changed. Nick walks into the living room, closing the door behind him.

Nick: I think we need a word, don’t you?

Vicky looks around and sees Nick standing, arms folded, with a serious look on his face.

INT. PHYSIATRISTS’ OFFICE – DAY

Emma is lying down on a sofa in a physiatrist’s office. The physiatrist is sitting in a chair listening to Emma, whilst writing notes down on his clipboard.

Emma: Since…that night… I’ve just been so scared to go out of the house…even during the day!

Physiatrist: Why is that?

Emma: Because I don’t feel safe anymore! I can’t even go down the shops…I physically just cant do it… I have panic attacks…it’s just so bad! They’ve already done it to me! What’s stopping them doing it again!?

Physiatrist: I think the main issue we have here is self-confidence. The chances of a second attack are highly unlikely… so we just need to get you back into the real world. I know it can be extremely daunting seen as you’ve get yourself hidden away in your bedroom for the past for weeks… but if you’re ever going to improve you need to get out there… with your head held high… show everyone you’re over it… show the ra… you attacker…that you’re not afraid.

Emma: But that’s the thing tough! I I don’t know who was responsible do I!? It could be anyone… yeah it might be a stranger, but then again it could be someone I know… ones of my neighbours… someone from around the shops… someone from college… it could be anyone…

Physiatrist: Why should it matter who it is? Fair enough you want justice…but the police will do that… as you say he could be anyone, he is not a person, he’s a “he”, you don’t know him… your scared of someone who doesn’t exist…except in your head… the police will catch this man! But you need to go out there and show everyone that he hasn’t won…he cant win…you cant stop in your room all your life… a prisoner in your own home… you HAVE to get back out there!

Emma: I just want this all to be over! I want things to be ok again….like they used to be! Please tell me I haven’t got to have any more of these sessions!?

Physiatrist: Unfortunately Miss Andrews therapy takes longer than a few sessions, for the best results it’s going to take a lot longer I’m afraid…

The physiatrist gives Emma a sympathetic, yet concerned look, and continues to scrawl on his clipboard.

Thread Information