Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Devon Seas Season 2

Bloody Hell!! literally so Sioban/Emma is Dead -and richards Alive (complete with dallas style bathroom return from the dead/dream sequence)

DS is back with a bang alright!
    Honestly Eastenders could do with stealing a few of these Idea's Im sure it would become Top soap again...Until someone at the bbc discovers Devon Sea's and makes that TOP soap
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Previously On Devon Seas... Val discovered a lump in her breast. James ended up kissing his boss Lorraine.

INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - NIGHT

Val has just stepped out of the shower, she had put on her dressing gown, but is shaking nervously. She looks into the mirror and stares at her distressed self. She feels breast once more, closes her eyes and takes a deep sigh.

INTERCUT:

Val walks down the stairs and picks up the cordless house phone. She sits down on the stairs and dials a number. As she is waiting for the call to go trough she rubs her hand trough her wet hair in stress, trying to hold back the tears. The phone rings out but there is no response

INTERCUT:

INT. LORRAINE'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

James' jacket is laid on the back of a chair, his phone ringing out. The camera pans across Lorraine's spacious open planned apartment. Clothes are all over the floor of the longue leading into the bedroom.

Lorraine and James are lying naked in bed, wrapped in silk sheets. The pair are kissing each other and looking into each others eyes.

James: That was...

Lorraine: Amazing?

James: Even more so...

Lorraine: You'll make me blush James...

James: It's the best I've ever had...

Lorraine kisses James tenderly on the lips, then grabs a glass of champagne from the side of the bed.

Lorraine: Any regrets?

James: A bit...

Lorraine: We'll you've cheated on your wife of what...20 odd years... your bound to feel a bit guilty...

James: Yeah but I wouldn't have changed this for the world...

Lorraine: I've got a feeling this is going to be one very intresting relationship...

Lorraine takes a sip of her champagne and smiles to James suggestivley.
    Last edited by Bryan; 01-10-2006 at 13:51.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Poor Val!! James you pig!! How could you cheat?!

Ill use my 1000th post on ya script Bry, brilliant stuff poor Val (not that i know who she is but still poor Val)
    Last edited by Xx-Vicky-xX; 01-10-2006 at 14:23.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    lol Vicky - did you read the previous season of DS? Or the thread with the character bios on it?

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    lol Vicky - did you read the previous season of DS? Or the thread with the character bios on it?
    Nope im just reading and hoping i pick it up

Sig dedicated to Charley

EXT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Richard, Hilary and Nick are standing outside in the grounds of Jenkins Manor. Nick is holding his mother close, she is only wearing a dressing gown and is shivering in the cold. Richard is digging up a hole in the ground.

Hilary: Can you hurry up!? Otheriwse you'll be burying me from a death of cold!

Richard: I'm not getting any younger, I'd like to see you dig up the ground and still be full of energy!

Nick goes over to Richard

Nick: Come on dad...let me have a go...

Richard shakes off Nick. Nick steps back.

Richard:(Snaps)Get off me! It's my mess! I'll do it okay!? I want to make sure we do this properly!

Hilary: A hole in the ground...are you sure she will go unoticed, surely the gardener will notice!?

Richard: Well there's no other options Hilary! I'm not going to start chopping her into peices or burning her on a bonfire! There's no other options and I don't see you coming up with anything!

Hilary: Look I'm just saying...

Richard: Well dont! Becuase I can do without it! Okay!?

Richard stops digging the hole. He stares at Emma's body, wrapped in black bin bags. He gestures for Nick to help him throw her in. As the pair do so Richard tells them the plan.

Richard: We never saw her return okay!? We spent the evening in the manor...having drinks...celebrating....just the 4 of us... make sure you tell Vickt that Nick...we HAVE to stick to that stay...otherwise...we're done for.

Emma's body is thrown into the hole in the ground. The three of them look nervously at each other, and shake their heads. Richard starts to throw dirt back into the hole... Emma's body slowly dispearing under piles of earth....

Oh this is good Bryan totally loving it

Sig dedicated to Charley

Aww...poor Val! She really needs James right now and all he's doing is cheating on her!

INT. ANDREWS HOUSE - NIGHT

James walks trough the front door, a spring in his step, he puts his jacket on the stair rail and walks into the living room.

James: Hello? You still up babe?

Val is sitting in the living room watching repeats of Judge Judy on ITV2. James walks into the room and sits down on the sofa.

Val: You've finally remembered where you live then?

James: Look I'm sorry about the argument earlier... was out of order... I'd have come home sooner but I bumped into a workmate...had a few drinks and before we knew it...well... I'm back now...

Val: (Mutters) Too bloody late...

James gets his phone out of his pocket, and notices a missed call from Val.

James: Oh....sorry about the missed call...everything's ok isnt it?

Val: It's too late now...

James: No come on hun you can tell me...

Val: Look! I don't want to talk about it anymore! Okay!?

James: Yeah, whatever...

James looks at Val, slightly concerned as to her sudden change of mood.

Val: You're never here when I need you! It's a tough we're not even married anymore!

James: Look Val!

Val: Don't even bother!

Val gets up and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind her. She storms up to bed, holding back the tears.

Thread Information