Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Devon Seas Season 2

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond1
    oh yeah I forgot it was you I am totally ashamed of your actions what did you do that for-you could of aimed at least oneof those bullets at hillary
    Don't you worry D1 - she'll get her comeuppance, I'm sure. I/Siobhan should have taken two guns in and done a double hander - one at Richard and one at Hilary - sorted it in one swoop, but ah well, hindsight is a wonderful thing !!

INT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Hilary is breathing heavily, tears rolling down her face. Nick runs into the room, blury eyed, still dressed in his wedding suit.

Nick: Mom...are you okay!?

Hilary: I've had a bad dream... I keep reliving it Nick... tonight... Siobhan...the gun... your father dying!

Nick: Mom, it's just a nightmare...that's all...

Richard walks into the room from the bathroom, clearly in as a bad state as Nick.

Richard: It's going to take some time for us to get around it Hilary, but the main thing to remember is that we are all safe and well...

Hilary: Safe and well!? Is that what you call it! We have her body downstairs in the living room!

Nick looks away, unable to take in the words his mother is saying, he sniffles to hold back the tears.

Richard: Hilary...

Hilary! A body! Downstairs... in a pool of blood! So don't you dare tell me it's a nightmare! It's no nightmare! It's a bloody reality!

Nick and Richard look at each other, realising that Hilary is speaking the truth, the three of them looked at each other distressed, and worried beyond belief.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I knew it!!!! I blooming knew it!!! I had a feeling Richard wasn't really dead - otherwise, why introduce Jared and family to DS with whom there is a massive feud!!! Nice one though Bry!!

Ohhh this is good, now im even more confused than before so it must be good, well done Bry

Sig dedicated to Charley

Oh my god! I didn't see that coming! Anyway, i am so glad Richard is still alive but who's dead?! They say "she" is lying in a pool of blood so that leaves Siobhan or Vicky?..

Great stuff so glad its back. I knew Richard couldnt be dead.

INT. JENKINS MANOR - NIGHT

Richard, Nick and Hilary walk down the staircase, discussing their plan of action. Hilary is dressed in a silk nightdress, arms folded, clearly distressed.

Hilary: So then, what do you suggest we do!? We can't just leave her there to rot away into the floorboards!

Richard: Look... we just need to get it straight in our heads...no need to panic..

Hilary doesnt even reply to Richard's comment, she just shakes her head in disbelief.

Nick: Look I've been thinking maybe we came make it look like a break in... make out as tough it happened in the night...

Hilary: Oh yeah she broke into the house and shot herself to death... that makes perfect sense Nick!

Nick: Well I don't see you coming out with any better ideas mom!

Richard: Pack it in the pair of you! The last thing we need is for us lot to fall out...we HAVE to stay strong...

Hilary: I hope you realise Richard that you could down for life for this!

The three of them enter the room.

INTERCUT:

A flashback to the real events of that night.

Emma Jones: You’re all gonna bloody die! You *******s!

The close up shows a tussle of hands trying to grab the gun. Nick grabs hold of Emma and pulls her away from the gun, she turns around and head butts Nick in the head, he holds it in pain as he falls to the ground, she turns around in a rush charging demonically towards Richard.

Emma Jones: You're gonna ****ing die!!!

Richard holds the gun out and fires a bullet at Emma, it hits her chest, she screams and looks at the blood gushing from her chest. Richard fires another bullet at her, she falls to her knees. Richard fires yet another bullet.

Hilary: Richard! Stop it! Richard!

Richard fires 2 more bullets at Emma, she finally falls to the ground dead, lying in a pool of blood. Richard looks on at the sight infront of him in horror, he drops the gun and steps back. The camera pans out to see Richard, Nick, Hilary and Vicky staring at Emma's dead body....

Great stuff Bry!! So Siobhan/Emma is actually dead!! What are they all gonna do now?!

WOW!! thats really good, keep going its brill

Sig dedicated to Charley

Richards not dead WOW! Great!! Can't wait for more

Thread Information