Page 1 of 150 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Devon Seas Season 2

Devon Seas Season 2

Later on tonight the first episode of Devon Seas will be posted, where readers finally find out the question that has been on their tongues for the entire summer - who was shot in the Jenkins Manor shootout?

To Read Season 1 click here:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=40126

Thicker Than Water - Ashworth Mini Series:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=57857

Devon Seas Character and Location Profiles:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=29949

Season 2 News & Spoilers Thread:

http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=58208

(C) Bryan Turner Publishing this without prior permission is strictly forbidden
    Last edited by Bryan; 10-01-2007 at 14:20.

Yes!! It's back...and about time too! I am taking a guess on who was shot in the Jenkins Manor and i say it's Vicky! Anyway, can't wait to see the outcome tonight at midnight, i am staying up for it!

I think if i wait till midnight i ll be wrecked at band tomorow. Ill have to hang on that bit extra to tomorrow morning. Oh i cant wait.

Flashbacks of the night of the shoot out:

INT. JENKINS MANOR – NIGHT

Richard, Hilary, Nick and Vicky look on in horror as they see Emma Jones (Siobhan) sitting on an armchair, a shotgun pointed at them.

Richard: Siobhan…

Emma Jones: Sit down…shut up… and get ready to pay the price for pissing me off!

INTERCUT:

Emma Jones: Look at you…quivering like little cowards… the almighty powerful Taylor family… scared of death…

Emma laughs to herself sinisterly.

INTERCUT:

Richard: Look you can have the money… just don’t hurt any of us! Please!

Emma fires a gunshot. The Taylors duck and cover themselves, Emma laughs once more. She has shot at the bookcase.

Emma Jones: I’m deadly serious… you lot are gonna pay for ****ing me over! You’re not gonna leave this room alive!

INTERCUT:

All of a sudden Richard violently kicks Emma in the shins. She falls to the floor in agony, the gun sliding across the floor. Nick gets up and begins to tackle her, the pair fight for the gun. Richard runs towards Nick and Emma trying to help his son. In a panic Hilary and Vicky attempt to leave the room.

Emma Jones: You’re all gonna bloody die! You *******s!

The close up shows a tussle of hands trying to grab the gun. Richard grabs the gun and begins to point it at Emma, she headbutts him in the head, Richard falls back and Emma grabs the gun, throwing Nick out of the way.

Emma Jones: Richard I hope your rot in hell!

Emma pulls the trigger and fires 5 bullets into Richard’s chest. Blood sprays all over the floor and walls as Richard is shot dead.

INTERCUT:

Hilary: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilary screams at the full volume of her voice, she jumps up from her bed, reliving the horrors of the shoot out. She breaths heavily and turns to see Richard’s side of the bed made, all of a sudden the reality hits her. As she tries to calm down tears roll down her eyes as the emotions overwhelm her.

Hilary: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Bryan; 29-09-2006 at 21:03.

Oh my god! All i can say is oh my god! I don't believe it!! Richard is dead!! He's dead!

Brilliant stuff Bry and an excellent way to come back!

Brilliant stuff, im confused but then i knew i would be however im sure ill get there soon

Sig dedicated to Charley

OH THANK GOD!!
    Finally its back...I love Devon sea's

With Hinston High and Devon sea's Im gonna have so much to read(-has the scripts ever seen such quality fiction's not just BB'S and daveys but everybodys scripts are just amazing) anyway anyone else wanna start a 'DS Annoymous' -because I think a few us will need one after this weekend...
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Blimey - Me/Siobhan - what a total bitch !!

Why is Hilary upset about Richard dying though? She was out for revenge wasn't she?!

Great return for DS though.
    Last edited by Jojo; 29-09-2006 at 23:16.

Never knew you had it in you Ems
    I haven't read most of last series, but Richard's dead crazy!

Blimey - Me/Siobhan - what a total bitch !!
    oh yeah I forgot it was you I am totally ashamed of your actions what did you do that for-you could of aimed at least oneof those bullets at hillary
    Last edited by diamond1; 29-09-2006 at 23:23.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thread Information