Page 112 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1492

Thread: Devon Seas Season 2

INT. JENKINS MANOR - DAY

The camera slowly pans across the room, with Hilary on the phone to someone.

Hilary: Well unfortunatley Richard's got a touch of the cold, wont be able to meet you after all... I'm sorry...yes I'll pass on my wishes, okay goobye...

Hilary is sat in Richard's office, her feet on the table, a devious smile on her face. The camera shows Richard's diary and a list of various appointments/contact numbers.

Hilary's manicured finger hovers over the upcoming week's page and lands on a random apointment. She dials the number on the office phone and waits for a reply.

Hilary: Ah yes, is that Mr Preston?... It's Hilary Taylor here, Richard's wife...basically I'm calling to cancel the appointment he has scheduled with you later this week...

Hilary grins to herself in satisfaction, her sinister plan starting to take effect...

oh charlie and tom what are you getting yourselves into?

great work as usual bry.

mmm so now charlie is going to be involved with Craig drug business..
    Super Mod

Lovin Craig and the plot thickens with Hilary.

INT. BACHELOR BOYS' HOUSE - DAY

Tom is sat watching TV, trying to take his mind off his money worries. Emma comes in, having just got dressed.

Emma: Monies not gonna come into the bank watching TV all day, you should be out there looking for a job...

Tom: (Snappy) Yeah, thanks for that - just remind of everything why don't you?

Emma: I know it's hard babe, but you've got to pick yourself up and move on. I'll cook tea tonight, what dya say eh?

Tom: Whatever...

Emma: Spag bol or a curry, what dya fancy?

Tom: (Snappy) I couldn't care les babe!

Emma immediatley realises something is up, she sits beside him, concerned.

Emma: What's up babe?

Tom: Nothing...

Emma: I've known you long enough to tell when something's up...come on, no secrets...

Tom: I owe 10 grand to Craig Harvey okay!? And there's no way I'm gonna be able to find the money to pay him back...

Emma: You what!? 10 grand!? Christ Tom how could you be so bloody stupid!?

Tom: I dont know, at the time... he seemed soo.. I don't know...look can your mom and dad help, even for a temporary loan?

Emma: No, since the salon fire they've hardly been able to survive...

Tom: Great...I'm done for then...

INT. BELLAMY HOUSE - DAY

Callumn and Lauren are lying in bed, drinking champagne.

Callumn: Wow, that was just...amazing...

Lauren: Careful, you want to make sure wifey doesn't hear you saying that...

Callumn: Ah, she knows she's crap in bed, I've told her enough times

Lauren laughs at Callumn's cockiness.

Lauren: I would your cockiness is your downfall, but I think it just adds to your appeal...

Callumn: That and my...

Lauren: Well yes, that as well

Callumn takes a long breath and stretches himself, to show he is relaxed.

Callumn: I could get used to this...

Lauren: Well I'm a lady of lesuire, so whenever you get bored, just give me a call, and I'll see if i can fit you in...

Callumn: I will definatley be doing that...

Lauren: Sooner rather than later I hope

Lauren grabs the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket and refills their glasses.

Callumn: I have a feeling this could be the start of a very intresting relationship...

The pair chink their glasses together and give each other a seductive smile.

INT. CRAIG'S CAFE - DAY

Emma walks into Craig's cafe, and orders a cup of tea. She seems Mandy sitting down at one of the tables and walks over to her.

Emma: Mind if I sit here?

Mandy: Yeah sure, excuse the mess though, just doing the books for Annie and Eddie...

Emma: Oh right, looks indepth...

Mandy: It is, you might not think it but that place is a little gold mine, I'm always having to go to the bank and cash money in...

Emma: You'd never think it would you, for a little B&B...

Mandy: Anyways love, what can I do for you?

Emma: It's Craig...

Mandy: No offence love but Craig isn't my responsibility anymoore...

Emma: It's Tom, he's borrowed all this money off Craig and he's worried...

Mandy: Well more fool him, he should know what Craig is like by now...

Emma: I know, I know, but can't you have a word please? For me?

Mandy: I'm sorry Emma, but the less I have to do with that man the better, you'll have to speak to him if you're worried...

Emma takes a reluctant sigh, realising Mandy is right. As her cup of tea is brought over to her she takes a quick glance at the money totals in the book, and raises an eyebrow, suprised by the actual amount of profit generated....

INT. HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE - DAY

Michelle is lying on the sofa, dressed in a smart suit, trying to relax after a hard day at work. There is a loud continuous knock on the door. Michelle gets up to answer it.

Michelle: OK, I'm coming...

Michelle opens the door to Tanya, who clearly looks very annoyed.

Michelle: Tanya?

Tanya: What the hell do you think you're playing at!?

Michelle: I don't get what you mean Tanya?

Tanya: The winebar! It's been closed all day!

Michelle: Well I've been out all day testing wines for potential orders...look are you sure it was closed becuase Callumn was supposed to be looking after the place...

Tanya: The place was closed half an hour ago! You calling me a liar Michelle!?

Michelle: No of course not...

Tanya: Good, just make sure it doesn't happen again okay!? Or I'll make sure Dad reconsiders who he gets to run the place!

Tanya storms out of the house, a chip on her shoulder. Michelle is left alone, questioing why Callumn wasn't there...

INT. HONEYSUCKLE COTTAGE - NIGHT

Callumn returns home, a smile on his face. He throws his coat onto the sofa and goes to kiss Michelle.

Callumn: Hiya babe, what's for tea?

Michelle: I haven't got round to tea yet, been too busy arguing with Tanya about the winebar...

Callumn: What about it?

Michelle: Apparantly it's been closed all day...

Callumn is caught off guard and forced to think on his feet.

Callumn: Yeah well...erm...buisness was quiet so I thought I'd close an hour early and go to the gym...Tanya must have just come after I closed...

Michelle: Really?

Callumn: Yeah, I swear. I promise it wont happen again babe...

Michelle: (Suspicious) You best not be up to your old tricks again...

Callumn: Don't be so silly, of course I'm not...

Michelle: Yeah well I know what you're like Callumn, and I wont stand for it again...

Michelle heads out of the room, Callumn looks slightly panicky, releasing he must be more careful not to get caught out...

EXT. SINGH & SON CONVIEANCE STORE - NIGHT

Tom is walking out of the shop, with a big of shopping for tea. As he heads home he bumps into Craig, who makes him jump out of his skin.

Tom: Good god Craig, you scared the hell out of me there!

Craig: Glad to see I haven't lost it...

Tom: How are you?

Craig: Happy as a pig in mud, when you gonna give me back my money?

Tom: Erm...soon...not just yet...

Craig: Just make sure that you do, becuase I don't take kindly to people pissing me about...

Tom: Yeah I know, I've just got to find the cash from somewhere, give me a week yeah?

Craig: Intest is increasing every day Tom, there's a thin line being excepting a favour and taking liberties...if I don't see the money in the palm of my hand by the end of the week I'll kneecap you...

Tom takes a nervous gulp at Craig's brutal threat.

Craig: The last person that owed me money was Ed Taylor... and we all know what happened to him... so unless you want you or your pretty little girlfriend hurt I suggest you cough up the moolah...sooner rather than later...

Tom: I swear to God Craig! Don't you dare...!

Craig: You're in no position to make threats Tom... you know where we stand on the situation, the clocks ticking...

Craig walks off, leaving Tom a nervous wreck.

Thread Information