Thread: Bad Girls DVD Boxsets

Bad Girls DVD Boxsets

Series 8 will be relased on dvd on 26th December 2006 (strange date, so it could well be changed) at a price of £31.99

A bumper boxset of seasons 1 -4 (the best seasons of the show in most people's opinion) is released on dvd on 9th October 2006 at a price of £69.99 (shop around as I've seen it priced a lot more than this!)

im surprised they arent releasing bad girls for before christmas

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    im surprised they arent releasing bad girls for before christmas
    I don't think they can cause Season 8 has a christmas special in it so maybe they are waiting until that is aired first
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    I don't think they can cause Season 8 has a christmas special in it so maybe they are waiting until that is aired first
    That's my thought, they will include the Christmas special on the dvd, so as when Bad Girls is axed it will be part of the season 8 boxset and then thats it for Bad Girls. However it seems unlikley they will release the boxset on the announced date (26th Decemeber) as it's boxing day, and that would only give them about a week to get the christmas special onto dvd for sale...

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    That's my thought, they will include the Christmas special on the dvd, so as when Bad Girls is axed it will be part of the season 8 boxset and then thats it for Bad Girls. However it seems unlikley they will release the boxset on the announced date (26th Decemeber) as it's boxing day, and that would only give them about a week to get the christmas special onto dvd for sale...
    They probably already have them ready and just waiting for it to be aired , plus Boxing day is when all the sales start so it is a great time to get the new dvd out when people are in a spending mood
    Super Mod

I didn't know they were releasing series 1-4 all on one dvd for £69.99...i just brought series 1-4 on dvd seperately but oh well it don't matter because series 1-3 cost me £10 each and series 4 cost me £13.00.

ive already got 1-4 i so need to catch up only watched the first series

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/images/B000GY8ZBQ/ref=dp_image_text_0/202-7123208-4466267?ie=UTF8&n=283926&s=dvd"]Image: Bad Girls - Series 8 [2005]: Amanda Donohoe,Helen Fraser,Ellie Haddington,Dannielle Brent,Colin Salmon,Nicola Stapleton,Amanda Barrie,Stephanie Beacham,Antonia Okonma,Kika Mirylees,Lance Kneshaw[/ame]

Here is the front cover for the Bad Girls Series 8 box set.

Thread Information