Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irwin death film 'will never air'

Quote Originally Posted by hazey
    It has already been on the net, it was on two days after his death, and then taking off after 5 days.I know people that watched it.
    Really that awful, but i cant say that im surprised.

i dont like death full stop i think its horrible, never seeing someone again ever. All thats left is memories. Why would you want to watch it. We should rememebr Steve for all the great thgs he did with the crocodiles not coming to death.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    We should rememebr Steve for all the great thgs he did with the crocodiles not coming to death.
    I couldnt agree more than that, its like in years to come we dont wnat to tell people and then say, oh yer and the way he died and bla bla bla, does that make sense?

Final Irwin film due for broadcast

The film made by Steve Irwin in the days before his death is to be broadcast in Australia.

The documentary-maker was killed by a stingray in September while filming for Ocean's Deadliest.

It has been produced and will be introduced by the star's widow Terri in a broadcast on the country's Channel 9 network. Irwin is seen interacting with great white sharks, poisonous fish and crocodiles, according to BBC News.

The film is narrated by explorer Philippe Cousteau who partnered Irwin on the expedition. The pair make points about conservation and the environment as well as exploring nature.

Terri found it "harrowing" to watch the documentary, according to reports.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    The film made by Steve Irwin in the days before his death is to be broadcast in Australia.

The documentary-maker was killed by a stingray in September while filming for Ocean's Deadliest.

It has been produced and will be introduced by the star's widow Terri in a broadcast on the country's Channel 9 network. Irwin is seen interacting with great white sharks, poisonous fish and crocodiles, according to BBC News.

The film is narrated by explorer Philippe Cousteau who partnered Irwin on the expedition. The pair make points about conservation and the environment as well as exploring nature.

Terri found it "harrowing" to watch the documentary, according to reports.
    I can imagine. That must have been awful for her to watch that, knowing that was her husband's final moments.
    Are they showing the actual footage of his death? I don't think they should show that. Lets remember him how he was, not how he died.

Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    I can imagine. That must have been awful for her to watch that, knowing that was her husband's final moments.
    Are they showing the actual footage of his death? I don't think they should show that. Lets remember him how he was, not how he died.
    No they can't that tape was destroyed by Terri as soon as the police had finnished with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly belly View Post
    No they can't that tape was destroyed by Terri as soon as the police had finnished with it.
    Oh thats good then

He was filming for his daughters TV show, wasn't he? I saw on the news that it was airing in Australia soon, so they probably just mean the stuff he had filmed for it..

Yes it was some of the filming he was doing for Bindi, but i think this is the stuff he was doing for his own show. The stuff that he was doing for his daughter Bindi will be shown on her show still.

Steve commented some time, I'm not sure that if his death was captured on film he would like it shown. Those are his wishes but I think we should respect Terri's desision. I'd hate to watch it anyway

Thread Information