Thread: Family Affairs!

Family Affairs!

You can't help who you fall in love with – although, at times, it would be best for everyone if you did!

But for Jamie Baldwin, his step mum Frankie is the only one for him, despite the weird, incestousness of the situation. For months Jamie has been trying to get past his devotion to Frankie, even striking up a serious romance with gorgeous Violet Wilson.

But with their relationship crumbling thanks to Jamie's infatuation, the Baldwin boy is going to take drastic action to win the heart of the woman he loves.

Of course, no one suspects that Jamie has the hots for Frankie – Violet was so far wide of the mark that she thought he had his eye on Sean! And when Frankie finds out she's going to be the most shocked person of all. But with Jamie desperate to act on his desires, will Frankie find herself falling for her stepson?

It's been a struggle but it seems that Craig Harris and Rosie Webster finally have the approval of her parents Kevin and Sally. So much so that as the Webster family plan a family holiday, Craig ends up with an invite!

But the proud parents may live to regret relaxing their stance on this teenage infatuation – now the youngsters have started to get a bit of wanderlust. Being intelligent, worldly kids, Rosie and Craig start dreaming of experiencing things outside of Weatherfield.

So, as Sally and Kevin are dreaming of the romance of France's capital, their daughter is planning a jaunt of her own – without telling them. Egged on by Craig, Rosie is thinking of running away on a European adventure. Can Sally and Kevin rumble her plan before its too late?

Finally, he was chucked out unceremoniously only a few weeks ago but Vernon Tomlin isn't leaving Weatherfield behind. Actor Ian Reddington will return to the role in November – as Vernon stages a campaign to win back his lady love Liz McDonald.

Of course, the news of Vernon's comeback will hardly delight Liz's son Steve or her employee Michelle Connor. But will Liz be pleased to welcome Vernon back into her life. Vernon isn't the only comeback kid, either.

Actor Danny Young is set to make a cobbles comeback too as Warren Baldwin. Warren will be bought back to Coronation Street by dad Danny, in a vain attempt to reunite the entire clan. But with secret passions bubbling away beneath the surface, will Warren wish he'd stayed in Spain?

from itv soap spy

It's sounding good especially the Craig and Rosie storyline. I wish they weren't bringing Vernon or Warren back, i was quite surprised by this actually. I didn't like any of their characters and i just think it will be pointless bringing them back unless producers have really good storylines planned for their characters but to be honest, i'm not too keen on both characters.

In NOTW at weekend it said that Frankie and Danny leave together for Spain maybe they go with Warren.

Thread Information