Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Victoria Sugden

But those kind of relationships very rarely work.

TEARAWAY teen Victoria Sugden is set to make waves in Emmerdale — by announcing that she is PREGNANT.

The 15-year-old makes the shock revelation after sleeping with her foster brother Daz Eden.

Following the illicit encounter Daz (Luke Tittensor) gives Victoria, played by Isabel Hodgins, 15, the cold shoulder and goes off with girlfriend Scarlett.

The schoolgirl — who recently snogged Aaron Livsey (Danny Miller) — then tries to win Daz back by telling him she is having his child.

An ITV1 source said: “There’s always been something between Victoria and Daz and they finally do something about it. Victoria is over the moon she’s snared him but Daz has different ideas, leaving her seething.

“She convinces him he’s going to be a father but is she telling the truth?”

The scenes air next month.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (20-03-2009)

I still hate Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    TEARAWAY teen Victoria Sugden is set to make waves in Emmerdale — by announcing that she is PREGNANT.

The 15-year-old makes the shock revelation after sleeping with her foster brother Daz Eden.

Following the illicit encounter Daz (Luke Tittensor) gives Victoria, played by Isabel Hodgins, 15, the cold shoulder and goes off with girlfriend Scarlett.

The schoolgirl — who recently snogged Aaron Livsey (Danny Miller) — then tries to win Daz back by telling him she is having his child.

An ITV1 source said: “There’s always been something between Victoria and Daz and they finally do something about it. Victoria is over the moon she’s snared him but Daz has different ideas, leaving her seething.

“She convinces him he’s going to be a father but is she telling the truth?”

The scenes air next month.
    Already posted
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

She really loves him, this could be to see what his reaction is to when she says this, whether he just used and abused her or whether he really does like her. Or to see if he does do the right thing and break up with Scarlett, you have to admit there is more chemistry between Daz and Vic than between him and Scarlett, you could tell last night, he was so close to saying those three little words.

Here Alan I've found a replacement for your waste of space now that Kiddie cop has gone. I nominate Victoria as she is getting right up my nose.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Here Alan I've found a replacement for your waste of space now that Kiddie cop has gone. I nominate Victoria as she is getting right up my nose.
    There a still a few wastes of space left on The Bill that we need rid off first
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Why would he break up with Scarlett?
    Leaving her for someone he thinks of as a sister is hardly 'doing the right thing' for any of them. If he did get with Victoria (until he found out the truth) she will know that it wasn't because he wanted to. She may not care though, she'll just be able to gloat.
    If anything he'll be put right off her and will see her for the selfish, scheming, stalking, bunny-boiling bi*ch that she is.

Sleeping with someone you think of 'as your sister' is also not doing the right thing.

i hope she is pregnant this really would shake it up in the dales, i hope they do get together in the end i think this would probably be what victoria needs to calm herself down i think they could be really sweet together

Thread Information