Thread: Corrie Autumn Spoilers

Corrie Autumn Spoilers

From Today's Sun

Corrie autumn plots revealed

By DEREK ROBINS
    September 20, 2006

CORRIE bosses are promising an autumn of “devastation, revelation, manipulation and celebration” on the ITV1 soap.

Teenager David Platt will turn into a delinquent when he tries to wreck Charlie’s illicit romance with Maria as he fancies the sexy hairdresser as well. His adolescent angst almost has fatal results…

There’s also a Parisian adventure as Kevin and Sally Webster head to France with lovebirds Rosie and Craig who are plotting to elope to Berlin.

Fans will already know that Shelley discovers she’s pregnant by Charlie but barmaid Violet will also find that she’s expecting Jamie’s child shortly after splitting up with him. Jamie, of course, has been having an affair with step mum Frankie.

Jack P Shepherd ... terrible teen David
    A Corrie spokeswoman said: “If you thought the summer was hot, then wait for the temperature to rise in Weatherfield this autumn and winter as the residents find themselves in some of the most gripping storylines viewers have ever seen.

“Fans will be glued to their seats by tales of infidelity, death, intrigue, romance, revenge, heartache and even murder.”

In a clear warning to rival soap EastEnders, Corrie chiefs say they are determined to stay top of the TV ratings despite the departures of top cast members including John Savident (Fred Elliott), Bill Ward (Charlie), Debra Stephenson (Frankie), Bradley Walsh (Danny) and Susie Blake (Bev).

The spokeswoman added: “Corrie has consistently dominated the top five places in the ratings for 2006. As we head for 2007, the show looks set to retain its position as Britain’s most watched TV show.

“The show goes from strength to strength and 2007 promises to continue the tradition of superb drama, laugh out loud comedy and heart-warming romance.”
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Murder!?!?! Who's up for the chop then - first I've heard rumours of a murder.

tracy probably kills charlie when she finds out an about his infidelity
    angelblue

Poor Violet does Jamie and Frankie actually have an affair i heard he kisses her and tells her he loves her but she rebuffs him and tells him and she only loves him like a son.The murder is Charlie i think it has been hinted in a few soap boards that he will die at christmas in a whodunnit storyline (i think killing Charlie is a shame since he is best and sexiest character in the soap i love Bill Ward ok so i'm not objective)

sounds like its going to be great!!!!

I reckon Charlie is murdered or murders someone else?

im not sure if i like the storyline with Violet pregnant. For David to try and ruin the reltionship he has to know about it. Do you think just he finds out or the whole street???

No David walks in on them or something no one else finds out i dont think Tracey finds out until Xmas! Whic is when Charlie leaves!!

Corrie are certainly planning some seriously good drama!!!

At this rate it may become the 2nd best soap (with Emmerdale in 1st place)

I cannot wait to see the exits of Danny/Frankie/Charlie and Tracy Luv

Is Danny coming back though becuse i thought that Bradley was only taking time off to film his new show??? And when Danny leaves you just know that its going to be with Frankie although Corrie may give it a twist???

Thread Information