Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frank to return again????????????

You're right there, Alan. It also shows that quite a number of younger folk tend to vote in these awards.
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

I am tired of Eastenders reintroducing old characters, they can't keep relying on past characters, they need to develop new ones like they already have done so. I don't see the point in Frank or Janine returning unless Janine wants to come back a free woman and get revenge on Pat for framing her for Laura's "murder"..but it will be the Pat V Janine storyline all over again...bringing her and other old characters back would just be too repetitive. They've done a good job of introducing new characters so far such as The Foxes and The Brannings. They don't need to bring old characters back, they've all had their day.

Oh blimey wake me up when he's left again lol! There's not that much for him to walk into either - Jack and Peggy aren't going to be an issue by then. Pat and the car lot - great - not! Otherwise he could find out about the Pat and Patrick thing but why bother paying him for that?

Im on the fence as much as I want to see that bow tie again I have to think that Frank has got no Bonding Tie to the square (no pun intended) and would be pointless..maye there would be one scene that would entertain us the one where he strolls in the Vic and phil punches his lights out for him decieving peggy but other than that nah no real reason or storyline to be there on the square(like most of the cast I know)

now janine is another case as much as I love the character..she isnt likely to be older and wiser for example when she got let off her trial last year she didnt even see frank,she played an innocent act to him and the minute she was realesed she scarped...shes not older and wiser maybe the correct term is more corrupt and evil

i hope they dont bring janine and frank back they were the most annoying characters

I read in the TvMag that the actress who plays Janine would like to return. An opportunity for Frank there, too.

Thread Information