Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank to return again????????????

Frank to return again????????????

According to todays Sun Kate Harwood is keen to get Frank Butcher to return to EE again. The words barrel scraping and bottom spring to mind. On the other han she also wants Janine to return so maybe its not all bad
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Oooh, I would love the return of super bitch Janine, as for Frank they have tried it many a time and each time he ends up leaving as his character is so annoying!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Can't stand Frank but I've always liked him and Pat as a couple, however if he's only popping in again then I don't see the point. sometime ago it did actually say that he was going to return on a part time basis. Won't bother me as I expect I would of switched off by then.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

hello babe. oh no please not again. he's bound to re-appear if peggy and jack are getting on well. he's a bad egg that frank fella.

I personally think its a good idea but then thats because my dad knows Mike Reid, i did like Frank when he was around before i just hope if this happens his character doesnt change like Den did when they had him back.

Sig dedicated to Charley

frank back oh i can hardly contain my............ (wheres the yawn smiley!!)

i wouldlove to see janine back though.

Janine returning would be brillant but not annoying boring Frank. I think Janine and Sean would be a good pairing.

and she wants Carol Jackson back, as I was saying to Siobhan yesterday there isnt much point of any of them returning.

Janine - she's a free woman with no ties to Walford, she'd have done her revenge on Pat a long time ago, why would she return? Unless she was thilthy rich and wanted to rub everyones noses in it.

Frank - he's had his day, she said he represented Eastenders at it's bets, which agreed yes he did. Eastenders is a different show now, and its not focuysed on true Eastend characters or families. Frank has no family in Walford now, and another affair with Pat would be repetitive to say the least.

Carol - If she's ever going to return she needs to do it fast! Get her involved in the Rebecca storyline with Sonia, because once Sonia has gone she wont have any reason to return, she dont get on much with Jim or Max, but if she returned now she could build bridges, and by the time Sonia has gone she will be firmily back in Walford.

I would like to say that they should just stick to new characters instead of dragging characters from the past back, but judging on Deano, Dawn, SJ and co I think old characters may be more appealing.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Why do they have to keep re-introducing old characters?!?! Can't they think of new characters that the public would want to watch. I don't even think I'd like to see Janine back, as it would only revert back to the Janine vs Pat scenario especially after Pat set her up for Laura's "murder". OK, so she pulled out in the end, but Janine wouldn't forget that. Please don't make the situation any worse than it already is!

How many more times are they going to plan to bring him back?!! Personally I don't really like his character much. I wouldn't really mind if Janine came back though.

Thread Information