Thread: 9th October - Oz Spoiler

9th October - Oz Spoiler

Monday 9th October
    Dylan and Stingray's disappearance causes panic when Dylan vows to make his brother pay. Devastated Bree severs all ties with Sky, while Harold stands shattered by his granddaughter. Newly macho Zeke brings home a glorious victory for the dingoes.

Sorry that's all i can get at the moment, i'll post some more as soon as i get them

looks good i like neighbours

so does this mean dylan knows about the baby? (being stingray's)
    Cant wait for more!

Got the rest of this weeks now! :D

Monday 9th October
    Dylan and Stingray's disappearance causes panic when Dylan vows to make his brother pay. Devastated Bree severs all ties with Sky, while Harold stands shattered by his granddaughter. Newly macho Zeke brings home a glorious victory for the dingoes.

Tuesday 10th October
    Disgusted Janelle kicks Stingray out of home. Sky is oblivious to Teresa's frightening delusions. Rachel fears she has no future with Stingray - and Karl finally gets paternal. Harold's falling in love but does Loris even know?

Wednesday 11th October
    Believing everyone is against him, desperate Max tries to stay in hospital. Guilt-ridden Elle punishes herself for ruining the Hoylands lives. Harold works up the courage to ask Loris an important question

Thursday 12th October
    Broken Max makes a fateful decision that will change the Hoylands forever. Ramsay Street reels from four hot new neighbours. Hitting rock bottom, Elle confesses all.

Friday 13th October
    Heartbroken Steph fears her husband has deliberately walked out of their lives. Peppers "confusion arousal" shocks the pants off her so-called fiance, causing sparks and punches to fly.The Cammeniti sisters reunion gets off to a fiery start.

Thanks it sounds great cant wait!

Cammeniti sisters? Is that Carmella and her sister?

Thread Information