Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    They didn't seem to be bothered did they....She didn't really think about the question though at all, and in the past, if someones given the wrong answer, they've gone, is that your final answer - are you sure etc, but they just went - aww its the wrong answer this time.
    Ok, I didn't know the answer but come on.. can any see Pamela Anderson read a book let alone write one??
    Super Mod

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan
    Ok, I didn't know the answer but come on.. can any see Pamela Anderson read a book let alone write one??
    How true is that!

The only reason I knew it was Hasselhoff was because Heat magazine had featured an article stating about how he was on the look out for an English woman, dressed in a power suit and wearing glasses as he had decided that would be his ideal woman (!) and alongside that it had said that he was over here promoting his book. Shes too busy honeymooning again too isn't she, to have been able to have even considered asking someone to write a book for her....

I love this show! think it's great made my saturday. Lol loved the car bit and the jiggy bank

Is Little Ant and Dec and the wind up of celebs gone i didn't see them in the first episode of the new series?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Is Little Ant and Dec and the wind up of celebs gone i didn't see them in the first episode of the new series?
    No.. little ant and dec are doing the jiggy bank and not talking to celebs anymore
    Super Mod

I personally can't stand this show (i'm probably the only person in the country tough! ) I dislike the pair considerably, they are just so cheesy and make my skin crawl, it's annoying how they are on soooo many shows, so if it's someone who you dont like it gets annoying, but obviously for those that love the pair (i dont see the attraction personally) it must be amazing, but nah...dont do much for me... only good thing about the show is Kirsty Gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    I personally can't stand this show (i'm probably the only person in the country tough! ) I dislike the pair considerably, they are just so cheesy and make my skin crawl, it's annoying how they are on soooo many shows, so if it's someone who you dont like it gets annoying, but obviously for those that love the pair (i dont see the attraction personally) it must be amazing, but nah...dont do much for me... only good thing about the show is Kirsty Gallagher
    Yet he watches the show, to know that Kirsty is on it!

Little Ant and Dec are hardly on it now, the show seems to be longer, but with less actual content Still like it tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Yet he watches the show, to know that Kirsty is on it!

Little Ant and Dec are hardly on it now, the show seems to be longer, but with less actual content Still like it tho.
    when it comes to the National Lottery or Ant and Dec i choose them, dont mean I enjoy it tough, there a few good points: Little Ant and Dec, The Music and of course Kirsty , but the boys dont sell the show for me

I love Ant and Dec I think they are so funny together and entertaining.

The shows have been great up till now, the sumo wrestling on Saturday was hilarious. Come on Ant I really hope he wins the battle this year

Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway

Saturday 16th February on ITV 1 from 8:15pm to 9:30pm
    New series. Hollywood A-lister Will Ferrell is in the voiceover box as the Geordie duo return with their entertainment show. New game The Mouse Trap sees one member of the public collecting cheese in a bid to win a big cash prize, and there's also the lads' weekly challenge, but this time with a twist - Ant v Dec: The Teams sees the pair each joined by five celebrities who work alongside them. Plus, Grab the Ads, in which a member of the studio audience and viewers at home have the chance to win the contents of last week's TV commercials

Yay, they're back
    Thanks CrazyLea

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (13-02-2008), CrazyLea (12-02-2008)

Thread Information