Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Neighbours Oz Spoilers

General Neighbours Oz Spoilers

Paul manipulates Izzy into telling Lyn that he didn't kill Gus Cleary (Ben Barack). To return the favor, Paul lies to Susan (Jackie Woodburne) that a stranger fathered Izzy's baby. Worried that her secret is out, Izzy leaves Erinsborough, clutching Karl's photo.

Rachel (Caitlin Stasey) encourages Zeke to destroy the magazine with Katya's nude centrefold. When the mag is stolen, Zeke scrambles to retrieve it.

Max decides to fight the charges against him. However, Elle (Pippa Black) can't forgive Max's actions. Steph fears Max is losing it when Elle frames him for pushing Charlie (Aaron Aulsebrook-Walker) into the path of an oncoming car!

Rachel feigns drunkenness to convince Stingray he has a problem. Climbing onto the Kennedy roof, she shouts for him to save her...

Lyn moves in with Paul. Janelle is outraged when Loris suddenly buys Lyn's house.

Bree (Sianoa Smit-McPhee) forces Anne (Tessa James) to admit she's the real Timmins child.

Sky accepts Dylan's (Damien Bodie) marriage proposal.

Carmella's (Natalie Blair) secret is out: she sold her cousin's baby!

And are Harold (Ian Smith) and Loris falling in love?

And some others from TV week-
    Carmella wants to spend the night with Ned and Katya finally comes clean to Zeke and Rachel about her past.
    Izzy leaves Ramsay Street taking someone with her - her unborn baby!
    Lyn and Oscar move in with Paul, and Elle plots her revenge on Max for killing Cameron.

Also, one of the new actors is going to be called Heidi Stieger (Possibly related to Sergent Stieger?). There is a rumour that she hooks up with Brandon Timmons, which could be funny if it is Stieger's daughter. And apparently she's totally psycho.

Here is a shot of Izzy leaving Ramsey st on the bus-

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    So does that mean that Izzy and Karl have yet another fling then? Glad to see the back of her, hope the bus takes her on a very long journey!!

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    So does that mean that Izzy and Karl have yet another fling then? Glad to see the back of her, hope the bus takes her on a very long journey!!
    Aww how can you say that i love Izzy. But hey we still get Natalie with the Rouge Traders

I used to not be able to stand Izzy but I quite like her now. She's just an insecure nut who needs some love. I'm glad she's pregnant although it's horrible that it's karls.
    Last edited by babyblue; 16-09-2006 at 18:16.

i thought she couldnt have kids again? i will miss her she is a good actress, im not liking the paul and lyn relationship

i hope that she doesnt have another fling with karl cos id really like karl and susan to be back together!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

She has a one night stand with Karl but he actually thinks that he is with Susan it is after they get back together and Karl is having problems sleeping so has some strong medicine to make him sleep he is falling to sleep at the bar so Izzy takes him home she then gives him a large dose of the medicine and he is hallucinating thinking its Susan that he is with and tells Izzy how much he wants to be with her they sleep together but the next morning Izzy is thrilled and makes him breakfast in bed until she hears him talking to Susan and realises he didn't know it was her so she says that nothing happened and she just slept on the couch. This is the one time she is not being manipulative.

Max kills Cameron?!? Whats all that about - how does that happen and why? Izzy will be back soon enough then - wouldn't have mentioned the pregnancy is she wasn't going to. Paul and Lyn was bound to happen sooner or later.

Max runs over Cam thinking it is Robert and i think Cam dies and then Paul promises Max that he is going to kill him (Maybe this is how Max exits for 3 months) ???

Aw no!! I hope Susan and Karl don't break up again then

Thread Information