Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the connors

Wink the connors

i just dont like the connors family, i dont know why maybe because it contains kym marsh who personally i dont rate much as an actress
    Maisie Mouse

I like them, i think they're a good addition to the cast and have great potential to cause trouble on the Street. I quite like Kym Marsh as an actress too surprisingly.

Leicestershire in the middle of the United Kingdom
    Am not too fussed about Michelle but I do like the brothers very much I think they are a great addition to Corrie
    Thanks Jessie Wallace For My Fab Banner

I dont mind the 2 brothers in it, they seem ok enough. Kym Marsh is a **** actress most the time though, which lets down the whole family for me. She was good when she did only a couple of shows, a few months ago. But now shes in it all the time, its really showing her talent- or rather lack of talent- up in the show.
    Last edited by Abi; 14-09-2006 at 23:04.

tbh i dont think Kym is all that bad, but i doubt it's much of a stretch for her playing that character...the brothers just seem boring at the mo. well the older one is better, Kym and the younger one are just characters we've all seen before

The Connors are a great addition to Corrie. Kym Marsh is a better actress than I thought she would be and I look forward to her upcoming storylines with Steve
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Enjoying the Connors very much and think that they have really brightened up the street. Michelle is growing on me more and more. I think that when she gets together with Steve her character will become even stronger and hopefully we will find out more about her. As for the brothers, Paul is obviously the business man, the one who keeps his younger brother inline, or tries too, also I don't think he is all sweetness and like and wouldn't think it would be a good idea to cross him as I would think he can be a bit ruthless when he wanted. Ryan is obviously a ladies man, he is loveable, charming, okish looking and will do what he wants regardless. Like Paul he too can be ruthless when he wants to be.

Yes the Connors have heaps of potential. Also I like the fact that Steve has been thrown in with them as this adds more strength to his character and opens up new potential for him.

Looking forward to Danny's return and his reaction to the Connor brothers, think things are going to get very interesting...

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

I like Michelle and I don't mind her older brother, but I dont like the one running the factory, he seems to shout every word he's saying.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14
    As for the brothers, Paul is obviously the business man, the one who keeps his younger brother inline, or tries too, also I don't think he is all sweetness and like and wouldn't think it would be a good idea to cross him as I would think he can be a bit ruthless when he wanted. Ryan is obviously a ladies man,
    Sound a bit too much like Jake and Danny in EE to me.. Or is it in every soap that the older brother is the strong one who has to keep a younger brother in line???
    Super Mod

At first i didn't like Kym Marsh or should i say Ryder in Corrie, but recently she has grown on me and i think they will be a good addition to the street especially if she gets with Steve.

Thread Information