Thread: Jamie Keeps it in the family

Cool Jamie Keeps it in the family

From todays SUN

CORRIE’S Jamie Baldwin snogs his stepmum — at Fred Elliot’s FUNERAL.

The lovestruck hunk smooches Frankie in the graveyard after making no bones about how he feels.

Frankie is separated from his dad Danny after he cheated on her with Jamie’s fiancée Leanne Battersby.

The couple, played by 27-year-old Rupert Hill and Debra Stephenson, 34, filmed the steamy scenes yesterday.

An insider said: “Jamie thinks he’s in with a chance but is gutted when Frankie says she can only love him as a stepson.”
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Arrow oh no

could see it coming !!

I thought there was the rumour going around that he fancied sean. its that a lie

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i thougt he might of had feelings for sean aswell! glad he aint though, i didn't want him turning gay! i think he's always had feelings for frankie since all that happened with leanne.

Quote Originally Posted by chloe o'brien
    I thought there was the rumour going around that he fancied sean. its that a lie
    There were rumours about Jamie fancying Sean but it looks like they are definetly untrue if he snogs Frankie. I could see this coming, i knew Jamie had feelings for Frankie, just glad they won't be becoming a couple as i think they don't suit.

No, i dont want this to happen, i wouldnt mind if Frankie didnt bring Jamie up since he was 10 yrs old but she did - this is wrong
    I wouldnt mind Adam and Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    No, i dont want this to happen, i wouldnt mind if Frankie didnt bring Jamie up since he was 10 yrs old but she did - this is wrong
    I wouldnt mind Adam and Frankie
    Actually since you put it that way it is a bit yuk .. He very young when she came into his life so how do you go for looking at someone as a mother to someone who is a lover????
    Super Mod

The Sean rumour, was only actually Sean thinking he fancied him I think. Knew he had a thing for Frankie though. In a way, i'm all for it, but do think it's wrong lol!

Thread Information