Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Devon Seas - Season 2 News & Spoilers Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    When are you going to tell us who the father of Claires baby is? Come on stop keping us in suspense.
    I did Kath, weeks ago, you should have been reading

Sorry Bryan I've got hundreds of post to catch up with since this flaming PC has been suffering some kind of nervous breakdown. I'll back track and read through the post again
    Dont worry Kath lol, I was only kidding. I shant tell you or it would ruin the suprise. To be honest I never knew you read DS lol, you learn something every day!

I do read Devon Seas Bryan not as often as I should mind you. I read all the dramas on here so you and abi and everyone else keep up the great work.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Kingpin Harvey Stays Put!

Great news for fans of Devon Seas today as Devon Seas star Billy Murray denies rumours that he will be leaving the show.

Billy, who has become infamous for playing gangster Craig Harvey over the past two years as denied reports that he would be leaving at the end of season two. "I don't know where that came from, I'm going to be on screens for a long time to come yet".

Billy recently signed a contract that will see him on the show until summer 09, mid way through season four. Asked about his future after that - "I think that will be my lot come then. By then Craig will have had a good run, and I'm hoping he'll have come full circle by then."

"You can have too much of a good thing and I'd rather Craig leave in fashion that stay on for years past his sell by date."

Billy also warns fans "if you think Craig's bad you haven't seen anything yet, the scripts I'm getting at the moment are sensational, there's a lot in store for Craig for the foreseeable future"...
    Last edited by Bryan; 11-04-2007 at 13:53.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryan For This Useful Post:

Skits (11-04-2007)

I am glad that Craig is staying put even if he is pure evil.

DaveyWavey Joins The Writing Team

Exciting news today as it is announced that regular soapboards writer David Peniston is joining the writing team of Devon Seas.

David's past works include soap Hinston High, and drama Nightlife.

Bryan, Devon Seas' cheif writer said "Dave is an extremley talented young writer, and having him on the writing team is a terrfic peice of news, a real step forward in making Devon Seas one of the internet's most talked about soap operas."

Dave will be thrown in at the deep end on Wednesday 25th April, when two of Devon Seas' characters meet their maker...

PLEASE WELCOME DAVEYWAVEY TO THE DEVON SEAS WRITING TEAM
    Last edited by Bryan; 12-04-2007 at 18:24.

congratualtions Davey. Can you give us an exsclusive on what storylines you will be working on.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

YAY CONGRATS DAVEY

I havent read devon seas in ages cause I haven't been on this for ages

but I will be catching up!

Thread Information