Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spoilers sept 18th-22nd in oz

Red face spoilers sept 18th-22nd in oz

Week beginning 18th September:

Monday: Drew and Amanda share an illicit kiss before Drew is abducted! Trouble looms for Kim and Rachel when their relationship hits the rocks. Amanda concocts an elaborate lie to help Macca and Cassie conceal the truth about their relationship.

Tuesday: A desperate battle is waged to find Drew in the wake of the abduction. Kim and Rachel's relationship continues to deteriorate. Is it really over?

Wednesday: Martha and Jack's marriage woes continue. Meanwhile, Dean goes to desperate lengths to keep his secret from being revealed.

Thursday: Matilda is rocked when the truth about Dean is finally exposed. Martha makes a drastic decision in an attempt to save her marriage. Robbie prepares for a life behind bars.

Friday: Summer Bay gathers for an emotional farewell to a friend. Jack is devastated by Martha's decision. Kim receives news that brings his world crashing down.

wow whos leaving?

will jack & martha work it out?

what has robbie done? must be pretty bad for a 'lifetime' behind bars!! dont reckon it will be though - hes quite a big character so hell be out soon enough id imagine...

Aw I don't want Kim and Rachel to split up

Who's Drew by the way?

Aw Robbie :| what could he have done I love Robbie so I hope it isn't a lifetime!

Red face

drew is peter secret love child

kim does leave for good im afraid

robbies behind bars because amanda is pressing charges for robbie turning off grahams life support, not sure how they find out it was robbie. i should note that robbie and tasha are leaving the bay for good maybe this storyline is how it ends for the couple

After all this time now she's deciding to press charges Is that really worth a lifetime sentence?? Aww I hope it's not how Robbie and Tasha leave.

Poor Robbie and Tasha !

I really really dont want Kim To Leave

Whats happening with Martha and Jack why are they having problems? I thought nothing happened with him and Tash and he was over it.

Also is Cassie back with Ric?

Cassie is back with Ric but now Macca has returned after having counciling and she is carrying on with him behind Ric's back.
    Nothing happened with Tasha and Jack but Jack and Martha are having problems mainly because of the ammount of time he spends at work.

What happened to Ric and Belle I liked them too together?

Thread Information