Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy's Pregnancy

When a joyride with Ste takes a terrifing turn, pregnant Amy's life hangs in the balance.

HOLLYOAKS - C4 MON 30th OCTOBER
    From All about Soap

Struggling to cope with her pregnancy, Amy turns to bad lad Ste to take her mind off her troubles this fortnight. However anxious Amy goes a sterp too far when, desperate to make and impression on Ste, she suggests a dangerous joyriding adventure......

Amy's idiotic idea is an attempt to compete with flirty Michaela, who is also vying for the sexy Ste.

Her plan works a treat as Ste enjoying the attention from the two teens, is immediatly up for it - so he, Josh, fletch, Amy and Michaela pile into a nicked car and race off at high speed.

As Amy and Michaela egg Ste on to go faster, the ruthless rebel drives at breakneck speeds - then suddenly disaster strikes and the car crashes. Is this ith end of the road?

When the terrified tearaways realise Amy is really hurt, cowardly ste runs off leaving Josh and Fletch to face teh music by themselves.....

Amy is rushed to hospital where her frantic family arrive and wait by her bedside as she remains unconscious.

As michaela miserably observes Amy's distressed family, she debates over whether to spill the beans on the secret pregnancy. Could her friends health be at risk if she keeps quiet?

Just as Michaela is about to come clean to everyone, Amy comes round - and her baby secret is a safe once more.

But with the nurse pushing her to tell her parents and Michaela giving her the cold shoulder, Amy knows its only a matter of time before her mum and dad find out whats really been bothering the troubled teen.

Thanks Katy, sounds really good. I like the direction their taking this baby storyline. This sounds more interesting than her just having an abortion and that been the end of it.

I dont know whether its just me but the whole joyriding thing and pregnancy, is making me link her too Sarah Platt from Coronation street. The irritating mum as well.

I like it as well chris, there have been too many abortions in soap recently, io think it sends out the wrong message.

Also i like the fact that Amy is rebelling to try and forget that she is pregnant and you can see she is doing that

Is it right that the docs arent telling Amy's parents about the pregnancy????

I thought since Amy is in a critical condistion, the doc would tell the parents

Quote Originally Posted by Lennie
    Is it right that the docs arent telling Amy's parents about the pregnancy????

I thought since Amy is in a critical condistion, the doc would tell the parents
    As far as I know they would still need Amy's permission to say something about the pregnancy unless it was relevant, like if they had to perform an operation the would risk the baby's life or require her aborting it. I'm not entirely sure about it all though.

i thought the same as you if the baby is not in any danger then they still need permisssion. Its bnound to come out soon though. I hope it does any way, otherwise we will have another Cindy Cunningham on our hands.

I think she could be another Cindy - she won't tell anyone for ages then have the baby but reject it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I think she could be another Cindy - she won't tell anyone for ages then have the baby but reject it.
    I dunno, I think that storyline is way to overused at the moment. It would be better if she actually bonded with the baby like a lot of teenage mums do. In soaps they either reject altogether or reject them for a while then finally bond.

i think she will bond, but not tell her family for ages, well not until its born. Mike will be devastated that his little girl didnt tell him about it, if she remains to keep it a secret. I hope she tells her family soon though, im just waiting for it all to blow up.

Thread Information