Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy's Pregnancy

Amy Attempts To Miscarry

19 September 2006

Amy has found out that she is pregnant and has no idea what to do. Should she keep the baby, or shouldn't she?

Old Wives Tale
    This week on HOLLYOAKS, Amy takes matters into her own hands and tries to get rid of her baby.

Michaela suggests that they steal Mercedes' contraceptive pills, which Amy should take to bring on a miscarriage.

Teenage Pregnancy
    Sasha pleads with Amy not to listen to Michaela, reckoning that taking a load of contraceptive pills is just an old wives' tale, like taking a hot bath while drinking a bottle of gin. But Amy tries both at the same time, ending up in hospital.

When faced with situations like this, it's easy just to listen to your friends' advice. But what would the experts have to say? Websites like www.ruthinking.co.uk or www.fpa.org.uk have loads of information about contraception, teenage pregnancy and sexual health.

Vote
    What will happen to Amy? Do you think she should confide in her parents? Vote on this week's poll and let us know what you think.

Catch HOLLYOAKS every weeknight, Channel 4 at 6:30pm to find out what Amy decides to do. Not enough for you? Try writing to 'Dear Becca' with any questions you may have.

Aww, i think that Ashley is doing a great job at playing AMy at the minute, thats hard to say as i didnt think she was very good at first.

well after tonights episode we found out she is 15 weeks and now i think she is more lost now than ever after she saw the pic of the baby on the scan, poor amy but she says she will tell her mum tomoro so lets see if she does
    Maisie Mouse

I'm gona miss it tonight so hope she doesn't tell them! Looking forward to it coming out though - lets see how Cathy copes with it. After saying she knows everything about her kids, unlike Carrie knowing about Sam being a rapist (because if course anyone would know that wouldn't they!) it should be quite good! Don't like the character she plays at all. Think Amy has done a really good job of this storyline - it must be really hard to think how it must feel to be pregnant and not be able to tell anyone.

saw the e4 episode ;ast night and she goes to tell her mum but the someone else drops a bombshell so she dosent get to do it!!

I cant believe she got so close to telling Kathy and then the whole Ryhs thing blew up. Talk about Dysfunctional.

i cant believe she went through the whole abortion on her own :'(
    ;) Loving eastenders forever!!! ;) ;)

i feel so sorry for her she had no one with her and she just wants to tell someone but she cant so she had to go it alone! but now its over i dunno if it will come out that she had been pregnant,,,

l<@-l-IE

Has she actually had the abortion? If she did she got out pretty soon after having an operation.

I was thinking that has she actually gone through with it. If she has Mike will be devastated if he knew his daughter went through that alone.

Thread Information