Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy's Pregnancy

Exclamation Amy's Pregnancy

We all know that she is pregnant, since she slept with that Billy boy on her birthday - just want to know is she 3 months gone or coming up to 3 months???

I am sure when you are 3 months or after, you cant get a abortion???

I thought you can have a abortion up to twenty weeks ( I think thats the maximum )

Should be a good storyline.

The Consequences of a drunken one night stand have shattering consiquences for Amy Barnes this week, as she discovers she is expecting a baby.
    "Amy has suspected she might be pregnant for a while" explains Ashley Slanina-Davies, who playes her"but she had hoped the problem would just go a way"
    However Amys best friend, Michaela McQueen notices something is wrong and convinces the troubled teen to open up.
    "Its a shock to Michaela as she didnt even realise Amy had slept with anyone recently" explains Ashley" but shes supportive, and persuedes Amy to take a pregnancy test to be sure"
    "Amys gobsmacked when the result is positive, shes been crossing her fingers that this wouldnt be the case, and now she has to face up to reality which is upsetting for her"
    Michaela tries to comfort her friend but she is unable to offer much advice.
    "she tells Amy that she has 2 options - she can keep the baby or have the termination, she makes it sound so simple, but neither of the girls have considered the impact of such a decision will have on Amys life"
    Already in deep trouble, the youngsters problems later multiply when motormouth Michael lets slip her mates secret to Billy, the father of her unborn child - and he doesnt tak the news very well.
    "when Amy comes face to face with Billy he just hurls abuse and refuses to accept responsability. Its devastating for Amy as she feels her whole world is crumbling around her. She has no idea what to do"
    "the last thing Amy wants is to tell her mum and dad that shes expecting a baby. Shes so confused right now - Who knows what desperate measures she may go to".

Thats the article on Amys Pregnancy from inside soap. as for how long im really not sure its got to be before three months but as this is soap land anything could happen.

Thanks for the article - i remember her sleeping with Billy and she was drunk

That was the lad she met in the park wasn't it, when all her family had planned a surprise tea, she went off to the park and got really drunk.

Yes and she came home drunk where Kathy made her eat birthday cake for Breakfast the day after. I loved that episode. WE know Kathys leaving so i wonder how this will tie into that story.

I wonder if Amy's pregnancy brings Kathy back someday? You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    Yes and she came home drunk where Kathy made her eat birthday cake for Breakfast the day after. I loved that episode. WE know Kathys leaving so i wonder how this will tie into that story.
    Mike went ballistic at Amy for going out - i thought it was good to see, that Mike can be a very patient dad and doesnt mind his kids wrapping him around their little fingers but if someone does something wrong or pushes him to the limit, he will go stand up to them and shout at them

I'm really looking for to see how Hollyoaks portray this storyline, they have done some great stuff recently and i hope this turns out well too.
    Kathy's leaving will have something to do with Mike finding out about her and Rhys but i wonder if Amy tells them her secret before this happens.

does any one now when amy tells her parents

Thread Information