Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Amy's Pregnancy

oh i hope not,, i'd like to see amy eventually admit to being the baby's mum and growing a bond rather letting kathy hyogging the baby all the time after all she is amy's baby give her the chance to prove she can be a good mum
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Inside soap this week tells us how thursdays episode, When Kathy bumps into Frankie in the village, she says that the baby is hers to cover up for Amy. I wonder if that is the way the story will go.
    I read in Inside Soap that Amy makes a big decision about the future of her baby so reckon this could well be the decision she makes. What a shame though, I really thought she would keep the baby. Another poor kid with kathy as the mum then!!

Bu would it wor if they say kathy is the mum, I know we havent seen her in a wile but still

if thats the way the story goes kathy pretending to be the mum. we all know eventually the maternal instinct will kict in with amy and the secret wont stay secret since reece's mum already knows and i think amy will want to be mum to her daughter rather than sister
    Maisie Mouse

i hope she comes to realise its a daughter she wants, not a sister, soon cos it would be hell if another 'kathy' was let loose onto the streets of chester lol
    #1 Eastender

thats an awful thing to wish on a poor defenceless baby isnt it especially whenamy was away to try and feed her and kathy picked her up and said amy;s never done it before maybe next time eh amy

deep down she wants the baby she just needed someone like sarah to talk to it wont be long and i think she will crack and tell everyone the baby is hers, well i hope she does
    Maisie Mouse

Thread Information