Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: false nails

false nails

does anyone wear these i have just bought some but god they look awful

I never went to the 'proffesionals' and got it done because once you have them done I find that your nails get ruined by the chemicals they use, in many cases. I have naturally long strong nails anyways *Is grateful lol*

I wore the ones you can do yourselves once.. Not too bad. I got another one, which I'm planning to wear for christmas..

I had mine done, I had the gel ones cos my nails are like paper,definitely better than the acrylic ones it really paid off. Some that you do yourself are ok, it just depends which ones you get

Here's a picture of some i put on myself, in the back of a car (whilst being sick) on the way to my brother wedding!

Wow they are really nice condering that you were in a car and you were sick!! Well done xx

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace
    Here's a picture of some i put on myself, in the back of a car (whilst being sick) on the way to my brother wedding!

omg while you were been sick
    but they look really good

Ive never tried them before but my mate did and it took off most of her nail when she went to take them off
    buty the ones above look really nice

i get mine done at a salon , there fibre glass nails and worth getting done! im addicted, nail sets from shops i find the glue becomes un sticky after a few days, but then there are some really good nail sets you can buy! but yeh my nails cost me 30 quid and then 12 quid for a refill every 3 weeks. some stores are cheaper than that ! but look around see what takes your fancy

My sister had booked to get acrylic nails put on last month, but when she went to the salon they said her own nails were long and strong enough so they built them up for her and bleached the tips. They took £25 but for the acrylic nails they take £20 I'm going to get mines done as they get to a certain length then they all break

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

i think false nails look really nice but mine are long enough without but leane has tried to put them on herself and they dont go very nice and dont end up sticking

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Thread Information