Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your unpopular opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Amber
    Like the other week I watched a player get tackled and he acted like he was dying!
    Lmao!! I know what you mean It's like in the Coke Zero ad.

i also agree with football, i do watch it but the money they make is unbeliveable. just for kicking a ball around a pitch. i can do that i do dont get paid large sums of money. its sick. and the way you have people dreaming of being in their shoes is just wrong. they havent done anything remarkable.

the england team is overated - but then again i like crouch and gerrard (im a liverpool suporter)

also eurovision (just a random opinion, have no idea how that got in my mind). well its always neighbouring countrys voting for each other. its become about politics rather than a song contest. and utterly pointless then, cause its lost its meaning. even though i do like a couple of songs from the last couple of years.

I totally agree about football i hate and never watch it i do not see the point of was a bunch of over-paid men running up and down and pitch and scoring goals ok not everyone can do it but the amount they get is shocking.
    Also the Harry Potter books and film bore me i read 3 and saw the first film but i can not be bothered anymore and do not see why people queue at midnight to get a book.I also do not like Lord of the Rings i have not actually read any of them or saw the films but the whole idea does not appel to me.I am not into Little Britain either i do not find it funny.

Harry Potter I agree with- bores me now. it was good at the start but now it drags!

I also believe everyone should speak more than one language fluently- most other european countries do so why can't we?

What on earth do people see in Last of The Summer Whine Its appalling.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

hmmmm unpopular opinions ...

I have no interest in reading / watching lord of the rings

I dont 'get' Little Britain. or the simpsons.

The Scary Movie films are appauling and disgusting

South park is the funniest thing on tv

I like the Beckhams

The English media are a joke when it comes to their highly over rated and over paid footballers. thank god they got put out of the world cup when they didor we would of been hearing about it for the next 40 years - oh no wait, theyre still witttering on about 1966

A lot of people living in the UK appear to be biggots and ignorant of what is gong on in countries around the world

You shouldnt comment on something without being able to back it up with proven facts (ok not an unpopular opntion its just pi**ses me off)

ok thats enough for now - will think of more!

Quote Originally Posted by Ems
    I like the Beckhams

!
    OMG I forgot the plastic couple. She is so far up her own Ar*e its unbelievable. Where does she get that pout from . In fact WHO T F does she think she is
    Last edited by alan45; 04-09-2006 at 23:06.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I assume you dont like the Beckhams Alan, im not a fan either.

Very unpopular opinion in the footballing world is Ben Thatchers tackle was not the worst tackle ive seen so i dont know why everyones whinging so much.

I quite like the Eurovision.

Quote Originally Posted by alan45
    What on earth do people see in Last of The Summer Whine Its appalling.
    I totally agree. It is dire. Even the appearance of the wonderful Jean Alexander (Hilda Ogden) couldn't spruce this yawnfest of a show up.

Songs of Praise should be axed and should be replaced by Black Sabbath karaoke with choirkids.

i hate harry potter, star wars, star trek and lord of the rings.

i love will and grace and big brother.

i don't really have a problem with foreign nationals coming here, once they work and don't sponge off the state.

i also hate all the stuff about 9/11.
    Last edited by Skits; 05-09-2006 at 10:18.

Thread Information