Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your unpopular opinions

Your unpopular opinions

this isnt to cause arguments I just thought that we should all share are opinions that might not be popular with others, just for fun.

I'll Start;

Little Britain is unfunny garbage and I have yet to laugh once in an entire episode.

Both the Harry Potter books and films are greatly over-rated.

Jose Mourniho is an average manager at best.

Coronation st hasn't been the same since Richard Hillman left.

the Sopranos is the greatest show ever created.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

With my friends..i have very unpopular opinions...the biggest one being i am a big fan of Big Brother and i watch every series, i think it's a great show.

I know most people wil think im mad but i hate the harry potter books i just find them so boring! they are no fun to read and are all basically the same thing i don't understand what people like about them

Quote Originally Posted by true.moon
    I know most people wil think im mad but i hate the harry potter books i just find them so boring! they are no fun to read and are all basically the same thing i don't understand what people like about them
    I don't think your mad lol, i don't like the Harry Potter books either, i have tried my best to read them but they just don't keep me gripped!

Lol i read half way through the first one and i was just so bored theres just nothing to keep you hooked in the books

I am with you on this and I also think Lord of the Rings is the biggest waste of 9 hours (if you watch the commerical version, it is beyond me why anyone would watch the one with extra footage) and I have never seen Star War and don't want to

Little Britian is totally unfunny and so was the Fast show!
    Dawn French is by far the best british female comedian and Father Ted should be watched by more people and countries!!
    Super Mod

the legal system should stop be so much in favour of women! forget this mother before father in custody battles, and forget this woman gets half of a mans fortunes (i.e mills mcartney) it should be judged on individual cases. If a man had 2p in his bank account and the woman had a million, she could take one of his pennies, but he couldnt take none of her million...its just out of order!

also immigration, legal or illegal... any person who hasnt got two generations or more of relatives that were born in this country...get them out! they are stealing jobs, government funds and houses! some cant speak the language and have no intentions of getting a job, they will stay here until their dying day sponging off the goverment!

extreme and unpopular views here from me, but they are two i strongly believe in.

I dont think your mad either. I dont see the point of spending ages reading the 700+ pages non-stop when they get the book. My sister does it. It's pointless if you ask me. And there are those who buy the book at midnight and try and read it before 6am. Who can read that fast! I am a speed reader but no way could i do that.

And all the hype that surrounds it; pages leaking out, books being stolen, harry being killed off. I couldnt care less.

just cause they cant speak the language doesnt mean they shouldnt be here! its there right to speak what they want most people who go on holiday more then half of them dont try learning other cultures languages

but i agree on taking jobs its a bloody nusiance i want a labouring job but all the foreigners have taken them the ones i want and they work cheaper aswell

cant think of anything at mo apart from paris hilton really anoys me

oh and i hate tennis lol

and i agree on harry potter its absolute crap lol more into my murder books myself
    On my own I faced a gang of jeering in strange streets
    When my nerves were pumping and I
    Fought my fear in, I did not run
    I was not done

Another unpopular opinion, i hate all the Star Wars films, i think they're all boring!

Thread Information