Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Euro 2008 Qualifiers, Game Discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by alkalinetrio
    wednesday matches are always played on sky i hate that!

didnt even bother watch the game cause of macedonia game im so glad i didnt feel sorry for rob tho saw some of the hightlights he made lot of good saves and that ball that bounced up over hes foot was just something that happened!
    i feel sorry for robinson too. apparently he made some great saves and without him England would have probably conceded more goals but he makes 1 mistake and thats all he will be remembered for!
    and now to top it all off, not long ago most people were happy to see beckham dropped but now they're calling for his return as if he is the answer to all of Englands problems all of a sudden.
    people are so fickle!
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk
    i was so fed up that sky had got the match again and i wouldnt be able to see it but now im glad i wasnt able to!
    yeh me too seeing as i dont have sky, so i hate it when they show the footie, but im not even that bothered that i missed the highlights cos they played so bad!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

The green lads play San Marino, if we lose tonight we have had it and can wave god bye to any hope of qualifying. Hope they win for Stans sake i quite like him as a manager.

Also Shay Givens back in action since his spleen ruptured. I hope he has a good game. But anyones better than paddy kenny.

Its a day in history as well as i believe its the last internation football game at Landsdowne Road before it gets done up.

Poor Old San Marino, goal difference must be at least - 20. Glad we knocked 5 past them though. It was just what we needed to get back into the campaign and Germany onlydrew so that worked in our favour as well. Stan looked relieved.

It was nice to see Bobby Robson back at the game last night and Keano getting back into goal scoring ways.

5-0 was quite a good result for them, considering Germany beat them 13-0 in San Marino the other month.

i know, you have to feel sorry for them though, they are like the laughing stocks of the group i dont mind though.

Well no, it's an easy 3 points. Can't complain.

Reading this back makes me wonder how we nearly lost the other night. Thank God for Stevie Ireland as that would have been alot more embarrasing than a loss in the rugby. I think Stauntons time as manager is on a bit a time schedule as that was a poor poor result, if he doesnt sprt it out, it will be Brian Kerr all over again and no place in the European champinships.

Healy Scores another Hat Trick

Just thought Id bump this thread to mention the fact NORTHERN IRELAND beat LEICHTENSTEIN 4-1 and yet again Leeds Utd player David Healy scores a HAT TRICK

Now if only our politicians could perform as well
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

England 0 - 0 Isreal Macca, whats happening to you fella.

Ireland won, thankfully as beating Wales was a definate if we have any hope of qualifing. Stevie Ireland Yet again. What a man.

Pity Healy aint getting more goals in the net for Leed. theres really in the poopoo in the league.

Thread Information