Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hinston High- Season 2

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Great stuff again Dave - looking forward to the next parts.

What a fantastic cliffhanger maybe she has to kill him as well now???

Episode 3

Scene 1- The Nightclub- Morning

(The bouncer called Eddie has been looking for Andy everywhere. He has returned to the nightclub that is still in tatters following the night before. He decides to check out the CCTV to see if he can spot Andy on there. As he finds the CCTV tape out from the night before, Tanya is rushing down Hinston High to get to the nightclub. As Eddie puts the CCTV tape in the machine, Tanya rushes to the nightclub door. It's still open. She rushes down the stairs and into the nightclub as Eddie presses play on the video player...)

(Eddie starts viewing the CCTV tape of that night. Tanya panics. She grabs a broken bottle which is on the nightclub floor, she sneaks up to him and smashes it over his head. Eddie falls to the floor. Tanya watches herself on the tape dragging Andy out of the nightclub and into the car park before taking the tape out of the machine and putting it in her coat pocket. She gets the phone and calls the ambulance)

Tanya: Hi...i need an ambulance please...someone has got seriously hurt at Hinston High nightclub..come as soon as possible....bye..

(Tanya hangs up before leaving the nightclub)

Ohhhhh thats good Dave cant wait to read more

Sig dedicated to Charley

Tanya lives to fight another day! Just a pity Eddie had to get hit over the head

I am really loving Tanya but how far will she go to keep the murder a secret???

Scene 2- Hinston Police Station- Morning

(Danny is being interviewed by the police accompanied by his mother Julia who is sitting by his side)

Police: Ok Danny Butley.....for the final time why did you shoot your father?!

(Danny is crying as Julia is crying too)

Danny: I just can't believe he's dead...my father is dead!

Julia: You better believe he's dead! You shot him in the bloody chest, what did you expect?! He wouldn't survive, you stupid stupid boy! I wish i never gave birth to you!

Police: Ok Mrs Butley..i think you should leave...your son needs to be accompanied by an adult...we will bring your family solicitor in...

Julia: No bloody way! The family solicitor shouldn't bother protecting Danny! He did wrong! Lock him up and throw away the key!

(Julia leaves the interview room)

Danny: I want the solicitor...

Police: Interview terminated at 11:00am...

(An hour later. The police turn the interview tape back on and continue to interview Danny)

Police: Ok Danny is now joined by his solicitor who is now present in the room..alongside his mother Julia...

Danny: I am taking my solicitor's advice..i am going to tell you everything...everything that happened!

Police: Now we're getting somewhere...

Danny: I didn't mean to shoot my father....i want you to know that before i start!

Julia: You pulled the trigger!

Police: Please Mrs Butley..we need you to keep quiet throughout the duration of the interview...

(Danny starts to cry)

Julia: Oh here comes the 'ruddy waterworks!

Danny: I shot my father because i was angry...he hit me..before i shot him, he said he wish i wasn't born, he wanted rid of me so he came up with the plan to put me into a boarding school...i didn't want that! I was so angry...i wanted to do something about it!

Police: So your anger got the better of you and you decided to take revenge by murdering your own father?

Julia: Your father would never hit you, never! He wasn't like that!

Danny: You didn't know what he was really like mum! He turned violent when he wanted to but you would be too busy turning the other cheek to even notice!

Police: Please continue Danny...

Danny: I didn't mean for it to go as far as it would...i just wanted to frighten my family with a gun, blackmail them into not sending me to boarding school but my father tried to take the gun off me and i freaked out and i shot him! I am not making this up! You've got to believe me! You've got too, i never meant to kill my own father, i loved him, despite what he did!

Police: Where did you get the gun from Danny?

Danny: The man who owns Hinston High nightclub...Andy Connel...i had to pay him money for the gun in return...

Police: Ok thanks for your cooperation...interview terminated at 12:30pm...

(The police leave the room with Danny in handcuffs. Julia leaves the interview room but Danny stops her as she is about to go)

Danny: Mum! You've got to believe me! I never meant to kill dad!

Julia: I'm not your mum! And Ben wasn't your dad!

(Julia walks away as Danny starts crying as he is being held in handcuffs)

Scene 3- The Hospital- Afternoon

(Greg is keeping a bedside vigil at Chloe's side. Kat enters with a bunch of flowers and some grapes. She sits by Greg)

Kat: How's she doing?

Greg: The doctor says she's stable...they're still running some tests on her though..

Kat: I hope she pulls through, i really do! She's my bestest friend and i would never want any harm to come to her!

Greg: Well let's hope together....she is the love of my life Kat, the first woman i have ever properly loved...and well this accident has helped me realise that...

Kat: Well she told me she might be in love with you too...

Greg: I hope she feels the same way as me then...

Kat: I heard that your car brakes got tampered with?

Greg: The police are checking for evidence as we speak...they should be letting me know very soon...

Kat: Well if it's true, that's awful! Who would wanna tamper your car brakes and try and split up some young lovebirds like you and Chlo!?

Greg: I really don't know...but i feel like someone might be out to get me...

Kat: Aww, i'm sure they're not and besides if Chloe don't pull through, you still got me...if anyone is out to get you, i will protect you...

(Kat gets closer to Greg and she leans in for a kiss but he rejects her)

Greg: Hey...hey! What the hell do you think your doing?! Your best friend is on death's door and your trying it on with me! Show some respect!

Kat: I'm sorry..i thought that's what you wanted...

Greg: Well you obviously misread the signals, Chloe is the girl i want!

Kat: I know that...and i'm sorry! That was just stupid of me!

Greg: Well let's just forget it yeah?

Kat: Yeah...i am going to get a coffee...you want one?

Greg: No thanks.

(Kat leaves Chloe's bedside and she leaves the room with a smug smile on her face)

Scene 4- The Woods House- Afternoon

(Tom suddenly enters through the front door)

Tom: Oi Max!

(Tom enters the living room and sees Max is lying on the sofa switching between channels on the tv, clearly ignoring the baby who is playing with some toys on the floor)

Tom: What do you think your doing?! I need help at the garage...and your lounging around on the sofa, i got a queue of cars waiting to be fixed!

Max: Sorry but i got to take responsibility now, i got my daughter to look after...remember!

Tom: It doesn't seem like your looking after your daughter to me! Your just watching tv and pretending she's not there!

Max: She's happy!

Tom: But your not showing much responsibility are you?! This is your daughter Max, she needs your love and support!

Max: That's why i am not helping out at the garage today, ok!

Tom: Your not loving or supporting your daughter though are you?!

Max: Give it a rest Tom! I don't even know if she is my daughter...i am trying to get over the shock of having a baby in my life! It's hard for me you know?!

Tom: Stop trying to get the sympathy vote! If your not gonna help me at the garage..then do something with your daughter..take her to the park or something...don't just ignore her!

Max: Well if your the expert on babies, then why don't you stay here and i will go and take over at the garage...you seem to know what you're talking about!

(Max gets up from the sofa in a rage and gets his shoes on and heads for the front door. Tom shouts to Max)

Tom: Max, wait!

(Max slams the front door and heads over to the garage leaving Tom with the baby)

dramatic scenes we have been seeing so far Dave, a great season, keep up the great work, loving the great work!!!

Thread Information