Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: Hinston High- Season 2

Scene 5- The Cafe- Afternoon

(Dave is sitting down in the living room watching television. Felicity, Pat and Frank all come into the room with cheerful looks on their faces)

Dave: Shouldn't you be in the cafe?!

Pat: Oh that can wait son....we've got a surprise for you!

Dave: Oh yeah....what kind of surprise?! Not another speed dating ticket i hope?!

Felicity: Oh no...it's way different to that Dave! We're confident you'll be pleased!

Dave: Well, come on then....don't keep me in suspense...

Frank: Ok...well, as a treat....we've paid for you to have driving lessons!

(Dave has a surprised look on his face)

Dave: What?! Really?! Are you being serious?!

Pat: Perfectly serious!

(Dave jumps up from the sofa in excitement and hugs Felicity, Pat and Frank in turn)

Dave: Oh....thank you so much! Driving lessons is actually something i wanted!

(Dave has a huge smile across his face. Felicity, Pat and Dave smile back, pleased that Dave is happy)

Scene 6- The Woods House- Evening

(Max is reading the daily newspaper. Amy comes in, angry and distressed)

Max: What's wrong with you?! You've got a face like a sore bottom!

(Amy grabs Max by the throat)

Amy: I'll tell you what's wrong Max! I'll bloody tell you what's wrong!

(Max tries to get Amy's hands off him)

Max: Oi! What the hell are you doing?! Let go of me! What's the problem?!

(Amy lets go of Max's throat)

Amy: I'll tell you what the problem is! We're not convincing enough! Both of us together aren't convincing enough! We weren't a convincing couple when we went to the cafe anniversary party!

Max: What?! Of course we were convincing enough! Everyone clearly knew we were a couple! Why have you got this idea in your head?!

Amy: It's not in my head! It's in reality! We've both got to try harder...we've got to snog and kiss in public! Show we're a couple! You've got to play your part as my happy boyfriend a lot better than you have! You've gotta feel up my skirt, show affection!

Max: But Ams! I don't love you, i don't fancy you!

Amy: Have you completely forgetten the threat i gave you Max?! If we're not convincing enough as a couple, if you refuse to be with me....then i'll snatch Imelda away from you and you'll never see her again....ever!

(Amy gives Max an angry look before storming out of the room. Max looks on, clearly concerned)

Scene 7- The Weatherbys House- Evening

(Mike and Nina rush into the Weatherbys House and slam the front door)

Jack: Oi! What have i said about slamming the bloody front door!

Mike: Sorry Jack...i didn't think...but we've just had the most exciting news!

(Mike and Nina enter the living room where Jack, Alicia, Christina and Sam are watching television)

Christina: Go on then! Hit us with it!

Nina: The pub is going to be reopened in a week's time! Our business will be back in the running after the fire and we'll be out of your hair for good!

(Mike and Nina hug each other in excitement and share a kiss. The Weatherbys are delighted by the good news)

Scene 8- The Burdecks House- Night

(George is in his bedroom crying into his pillow. Liz walks by his bedroom and witnesses him crying. She enters his room, curious over what's wrong)

Liz: George, darling...what's wrong?

George: Mum! Just leave me alone...keep your nose out!

Liz: Sorry love...i just want to know what's wrong...i'm concerned!

George: I don't want to talk about it mum! I just want time on my own...time to think...

Liz: To think over what?! I want to help!

George: I told you mum...i want to be left alone! So keep your nose out!

Liz: There's no need to speak to your mother like that George!

George: Don't patronise me mum! I'm not your little boy no more!

Liz: So you've finally grown up from me fighting your battles now have you!?

George: Yes....i can proudly say i have! So just leave me be!

Liz: Fine, but if you want to talk...feel free....i am your mother! A mother's job is to listen....

George: Well you can't do anything about this, and even if you did, you would make matters worse!

Liz: (outraged) And what's that supposed to mean!?

George: Just get lost mum!

Liz: No...i want to know what you mean!

(George screams at his mother)

George: GET OUT!

(Liz is horrified over George's reaction and leaves his bedroom. George continues to cry into his pillow. We cut to Liz walking down the stairs, concerned over her son)

NEXT TIME: Amy's paranoia over her "relationship" with Max worsens. George admits his love to Sally once again but can he persaude her that a secret relationship is a good idea?

Tune in tomorrow for the next episode...
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 13-01-2007 at 17:07.

Episode 37

Scene 1- The Campbells House- Morning

(Tanya is in the kitchen, washing up after breakfast. Tina enters the room, along with Lee)

Tanya: Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?!

Tina: We have other things on our mind mum which are more important than school!

Tanya: And what's that then? You know you can always tell your mum anything...

Lee: And that's what we've decided to do...talk to you about it...

Tanya: Well go on then....spit it out!

Lee: We've noticed that you and dad....well have been acting strangely around with each other....are you both ok?!

Tanya: Of course we're ok....me and dad are as solid as a rock! What have you been doing...observing our body language to think otherwise?!

Tina: We're not stupid mum! And we could spot it from a mile off...you and dad have been acting off with each other...you don't need to tell us that everything's ok...we're old enough now to understand there's something wrong between you two...and we want to know what it is!

Tanya: It's nothing! We're fine....your worrying over nothing!

Tina: Is it Megan?! Has dad been playing away with Megan?! Is that why you chucked her out?!

Tanya: Of course not! She just outstayed her welcome that's all...

Tina: I don't believe that! Me and Lee aren't stupid mum...dad has played away so many times now that we can perfectly tell if he has or not! You always act the same around each other if dad has been playing away....it's so obvious!

Tanya: I can assure you there's nothing wrong ok?! Dad hasn't been playing away...so just get to school before your late...

(Lee and Tina leave the kitchen. Tanya sighs)

Scene 2- Hinston School- Noon

(It's lunchtime. George sees Sally alone staring into space. He wheels over to her)

George: Are you ok?

(Sally steps out of her daze)

Sally: Oh...yes, yes i'm fine! George....what do you want?

George: You know what i want, i want you!

Sally: For god sake George, i thought we went over this! We can't be together!

George: Yes we can! We can be together....why should anyone stop us eh?!

Sally: No one is stopping me! It's my choice!

George: But i thought you loved me!

Sally: I do love you George! I love you so much...

(A tear trickles down Sally's cheek)

George: Then what's the harm in us being together?

Sally: You know what'll happen if we get found out! Your mum will blow her lid, another fight will break out in Hinston, and we'll be the talk of Hinston High!

George: As long as we're careful Sal....no one would need to know! Please Sal! Please...

(George smiles at Sally, hoping for a response)

Sally: It's gonna be tough George....how are we going to find time to be together alone without no one seeing us?!

George: We'll cross that bridge when we come too it! All that matters now is that we become a couple!

(There's a pause)

Sally: Ok....George, let's be together!

(A huge smile crosses George's face. He is delighted)

Sally: But we must keep our relationship a secret....no one must find out!

George: Don't worry...no one will find out..

(George and Sally smile happily at each other)

Scene 3- Sewing Factory- Afternoon

(A sewing factory in the centre of London. We see Christina working. She has a new job as a sewer. Her new workmates, Becca, Nat and Cara come up to her)

Nat: Fancy going out on weekend?

Christina: Oh...um...it depends what i'm doing...

Becca: Argh come on Chris! 'Av some fun, it's just gonna be a girly girl night out, you know...

Christina: Ok...you twisted my arm...i'll come...what night we're going out?

Cara: Saturday night of course! Saturday nights is a ladies night!

Christina: Well ok...i can't wait...

(Christina smiles at her new friends)

Scene 4- The Cafe- Afternoon

(Pat is chatting to Amy in the cafe over a coffee)

Amy: So yeah...i'm so glad me and Max are together....he is the love of my life! I adore him!

Pat: Well to be honest with you, and i don't mean this in an offensive way but i could never imagine you and Max together...i don't know what it is but everytime i see you, you just don't seem to fit together...

(Amy has a face of rage)

Amy: Me and Max are perfectly compatible thank you very much!

Pat: Sorry Ams...i didn't mean for you to take it the wrong way! I was just giving my honest opinion that's all...

Amy: Well keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself next time! I can assure you that me and Max are fine together, Max loves me ok! He loves me...so we should be together!

Pat: I never said you weren't meant to be together....just calm down Ams!

(Amy realises how angry she's getting and quickly controls herself)

Amy: I'm sorry Pat...

Pat: It's ok..

Amy: I'm just tired of people thinking that me and Max don't fit together, don't suit each other! We do suit each other, we both love each other!

Pat: Who said you don't fit together?!

Amy: No one! But everytime i look around when i'm with Max, i can tell by people's expressions, i can tell their thoughts! I can tell that they think me and Max shouldn't be together and it upsets me!

(Amy starts crying)

Pat: Eh...come on Ams, that's ridiculous! I'm sure your just imagining it...and besides, you shouldn't care what people say or think about you and Max, it's just you and him together that counts! Ignore the gossip!

(Amy smiles)

Amy: Thanks Pat..you've made me feel slightly better....anyway, i best go, i'm sure Max wants me!

(Amy leaves the cafe. Pat watches her leave, slightly suspicious over her reactive behaviour)

Scene 5- Hinston Walkway- Evening

(Sally and George are going through Hinston Walkway Woods)

George: I can't believe we're together Sal....words can't describe how much i love you!

Sally: Oh George! Words can't describe how much i love you too! Your the first, the first proper man i've ever loved!

(George and Sally share a kiss)

George: It's a shame we can't kiss like that in public...show everyone our affections..

Sally: Don't start George! You know we have to keep it a secret! Like i said, your mum will blow her top if she finds out about us!

George: It's ok keeping it a secret...but i mean further down the line, when we're still together, i won't be able to keep us a secret! I won't be able to do it!

Sally: Well if you can't do it, what's the point in us being together eh?!

George: I'm sorry Sal...i just won't be able to bear keeping us a secret, but i will do anything to be with you, your my true love...so we will keep our relationship under wraps.

(Sally smiles at George, pleased by his response)

Sally: We both know it's for the best!

(George and Sally carry on walking through Hinston Walkway)

Thread Information