Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hinston High- Season 2

wow! so many episodes today! and each one of them truely amazing!!! hinston high is the best soap on the boards at the moment

What a fantastic episode that was so many questions that need answered and soon!!!

Scene 8- The Pub- Early Morning

(Nina looks on as she sees Mike and Phil both unconscious on the floor. Nina cries out to Mike hoping he will wake up but he fails to respond)

Nina: Wake up Mike! Wake up! Come on your a fighter, your not dead are you?!

(Nina rushes behind the bar and reaches for the phone. She rings an ambulance)

Nina: Hi..yes an ambulance please, someone has got seriously hurt! Yep...it's the pub in Hinston High...get here as soon as possible!

(Nina hangs up the phone)

Nina: Right...time to get rid of the evidence before the ambulance gets here...

(Nina thinks for a moment)

Nina: It's bin day tomorrow...what a perfect opportunity!

(Nina smiles to herself. She goes up into the kitchen to get a binbag. Nina puts Phil's body in the binbag and throws him outside to the bins...knowing that he will go with the bins tomorrow)

Oh my god!!! I mean oh my god!!! what a great episode.

a bit like bad girls isn't it?

but serioulsy dave this is great writing, keep up the good work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin
    a bit like bad girls isn't it?

but serioulsy dave this is great writing, keep up the good work!!!
    I knew someone would say that! Thanks everyone for their comments!

Episode 2

Scene 1- Hinston Hospital Waiting Room- Early Morning

(Julia has been sitting in the waiting room for an hour feeling helpless as she waits for news on Ben. A nurse suddenly enters the waiting room. The nurse sits down next to Julia who's still crying)

Nurse: Are you Mrs Butley?

Julia: Yes...why? What's happened?! Is there news on my husband? Will he be ok?!

Nurse: I'm awfully sorry but your husband, Ben is dead!

Julia: Noo! Noo!

(Julia breaks down in tears before falling to the floor. She starts punching the floor as she cries and screams for her husband)

Julia: This can't happen! This can't!

Nurse: We tried the best we could to save him..but he stopped breathing, we tried resuscitating but he wouldn't respond to any treatment, i'm afraid we had to let him go! I am so so sorry!

(The nurse comforts Julia who is on the floor crying)

Julia: Just let go off me! Your trying to pretend to be sorry but your not! You have to do this to everybody every day...telling relatives that their loved ones are dead, and then you forget about them, swan off too the pub with your friends! Don't you have a heart!?

Nurse: I am genuinely sorry, but there was nothing else we could do!

Julia: Stop trying to act like your sorry, it doesn't wash!

(Julia tries to wipe the tears from her face)

Julia: I just can't believe it...he was breathing in the ambulance...he was responding to treatment! You did something wrong!

Nurse: We didn't...we tried the best we could!

Julia: Yeah..yeah..pull the other one! It's like a big speech for you ain't it eh?! When someone dies, you feed the same old lines to everyone! Pretending your sorry..when your not!

Nurse: I can assure you, it's not like that! I think it's best if i leave you alone...

(The nurse leaves the waiting room and Julia starts crying again)

Scene 2- Country Lane- Early Morning

(Greg has managed to escape the car wreckage. He has dragged himself up the small cliff dragging his broken leg up with him. He struggles as he reaches the top of the road. His face is smeared in blood. Greg suddenly sees a car coming and jumps into the road. The driver suddenly puts his brakes on and the car stops right by where Greg is lying. The driver gets out the car in a rage)

Driver: Hey..what the hell were you playing at?! I could have killed ya!

(The driver looks at Greg and sees his face smeared in blood.)

Driver: What the hell has happened to you!?

Greg: I have no time to answer questions...just please ring an ambulance from your mobile phone...mine is broken! The love of my life is trapped down that cliff! I had to pull myself up here with a broken leg! Just quickly do it!

Driver: Ok...ok..

(The driver gets his mobile phone out of his pocket and rings the ambulance)

Driver: Yes i need two ambulances please.....its Millhouse Lane, the country road just outside Millbridge...ok..get here as soon as possible!

(The driver hangs up)

Driver: I've called them!

Greg: I gathered...thanks mate, i owe you a pint!

Driver: Nah forget it...i will stay here until the ambulance gets here..

Greg: Thanks...i am gonna get back down there, i've gotta see that Chloe will be alright!

Driver: It's best if you stay up here until the ambulance gets here...they will do the rest...

Greg: I can't leave her down there!

Driver: There's nothing you can do...the ambulance will be here soon.

Scene 3- The Woods House- Early Morning

Tom: Max, this is your baby daughter!

Max: What!? This has got to be some kind of wind-up! I'm not a father, i can't be!

Tom: Well did you shag anyone approximately nine months ago?

(Max hesitates)

Tom: Look...i'm not joking with you, read the note yourself!

(Tom passes the note to Max. Tom puts the baby on the staircase who is still fast asleep in the basket. Max reads the note and tries to take everything in)

Max: I...i..can't believe this! I mean...christ!

Tom: I can't believe you were so stupid! You did shag someone nine months ago didn't you?! You have always been a bit of a womaniser Max! What do i expect!

Max: Look...ok..yes i did! But it was just a drunken fling...it didn't mean anything!

Tom: Does that mean that baby doesn't mean anything?!

Max: I'm not saying that at all...your twisting things!

Tom: So let me confirm this...this is your baby daughter right?!

Max: It must be...i mean the baby has ginger hair just like me...and the baby has been dumped on our doorstep and i remember shagging someone nine months ago!

Tom: So everything fits then...your the father to a baby that you didn't even know about!

Max: Well she could have told me that she was pregnant! Atleast then i would have known that i would become a father!

Tom: Did you hang about long enough for you to give her the chance to tell you?!

(Max pauses for a second)

Tom: Nah thought you didn't...that's you all over ain't it Max!?

Max: Why are you having a go at me?! It's her fault!

Tom: And does "she" have a name?!

Max: Yeah her name is Amy...i remember her...

Tom: Wow well that's good then! You managed to remember her name!

Max: Tom...please! Just don't have a go at me! This is a big surprise to me...i didn't know a baby would land on our doorstep tonight! Your having a go at me, while i am trying to take this whole situation in!

Tom: I just can't believe you were so stupid! Didn't you think to use protection?!

Max: I was drunk Tom! A condom was the last thing on my mind! Having a good time was the first thing!

Tom: I just hope you know how responsible you are for this child!

Max: I don't even know if it is my child!

Tom: Well everything points to you Max...the ginger hair, the baby arriving on our doorstep, a note saying your the father and you shagging someone nine months ago!

Max: It's not only me who has ginger hair you know?! Loads more people have ginger hair!

Tom: How do you explain away the other things though Max eh?! Your a father, get used to it!

Max: I'm going off for a walk...

Tom: Don't forget to take your daughter with you!

(Max leaves ignoring Max's comment)

Just read the entire second series so far, have never read it before so im confused but that is very good though, ill read series one sometime, look foward to reading more.

Sig dedicated to Charley

Thread Information