Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hinston High- Season 2

Scene 4- Country Lane- Night

(Greg and Chloe's car has swerved off the country lane and is now at the bottom of a small rocky cliff. Greg regains consciousness, his head and nose is bleeding and his legs are trapped in the car wreckage. He turns his head uncomfortably and yelps in pain as he twists his head to see Chloe. Greg starts to breathe heavily as he sees Chloe is still unconscious with blood all over her head and a nosebleed. He looks down to see that Chloe's legs are trapped too and they have started bleeding. Greg yelps out in pain)

Greg: Help us! Somebody help us! We're trapped!

(Greg realises that his shouts are falling on deaf ears. He turns to Chloe)

Greg: Chlo? Can you hear me?! Chlo!

(Greg has a worried look on his face. He gets his arms free and shakes Chloe to try and get her to say something)

Greg: Come on Chloe, say something! Come on!

(Greg continues to shake her but he realises she is still unconscious. Greg starts to cry)

Greg: Chloe! You've got to be still alive, you've got to be! Please just wake up Chlo and speak to me! Please!

(Greg pauses)

Greg: I knew i should have checked the car brakes before we left, it's all my fault! This whole situation is all my fault, if you die, then i am to blame!

(Greg looks out the car but ends up cutting his hand on the broken glass)

Greg: Christ!

(He turns round to Chloe while nursing his hand)

Greg: I am going to get help Chlo! I will be back soon, i know your a fighter, whatever you do just don't die on me! I love you!

(Greg kisses Chloe on the lips before trying to escape the car wreckage)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    So sad! Will Chloe surive? Post more quickly - I need to know!

so HH is back... a big style. we finally get to find out who survives and who dies after all this amazing cliffhangers you have given us.

I hope Chloe survives, she's just got to surely...

Scene 5- The Butleys House- Night

(Ben leaves the living room and picks up the phone to ring the police. We cut from the Butleys house to Hinston High. Liz and Danny are both approaching the Butley household in different directions and they are both brandishing a gun....)

(Liz suddenly looks at the Butleys house and stares at it for a minute or so, she decides to reconsider, she puts the gun in her pocket and walks away back to her house on the opposite side of the road.)

(Meanwhile, Danny gets his gun out and breaks in through the back door)

Julia: What the hell was that?! Sounded like someone was breaking the door down!

(Marianne and Sally try to follow Julia to the kitchen)

Julia: Kids, stay in the living room!

(Julia enters the kitchen to see Danny in a horrible state...he is wearing a scruffy jacket, with scruffy jeans and broken trainers. He is holding a gun in his hand, his hand is shaking)

Julia: What the bloody hell?! Danny! Are you out of your mind?! What are you doing with that gun?!

Danny: This gun will give me justice!

Julia: What's happened to you?! We've been worried sick! Just put the gun down, we don't want anyone to get hurt!

Danny: Someone has already got hurt, me!

(Ben has finished ringing the police and enters the kitchen where he sees Danny pointing the gun in Julia's face)

Ben: Bloody hell!

Danny: Shut up!

Ben: Danny, where have you been?! I've just called the police, now we'll get done for wasting police time!

Danny: It's always about you dad isn't it?! If something happens, you will always think you will get the blame..you worry about the tiniest thing!

Ben: It is a criminal offence! And that is as well! Waving a gun in somebody's face and threatening to pull the trigger is also a crime!

(Danny takes the gun off Julia and aims it at Ben)

Danny: I'm sick and tired of your lectures dad!

Ben: You never liked them did you?!

Julia: Just shut up Ben, before Danny does something he will regret!

Ben: Yeah it's ok..the police will be here soon to arrest you anyway...there on there way as we speak!

Danny: Just shut up dad! Shut up!

Ben: You don't deserve to be able to be allowed to call me dad, you're an absolute disgrace! Look at you! Have me and your mum failed to teach you right from wrong?!

Julia: Just put the gun down Danny before someone gets hurt!

Danny: I'm already hurt, i'm hurt inside! You've both never loved me!

(Danny starts to cry. As he does this, Ben finds this a perfect distraction to try and tackle the gun from Danny's hand. He reaches for the gun but Danny sees him as he tries to reach for the gun. Danny panics and pulls the trigger)

(A shot is heard. Ben has been shot in the chest. Ben puts his hand to his chest before falling to the floor. Julia screams)

Julia: Nooo!

Shot in the chest! Will be make it or will he die?! I'm totally hooked! I wonder if Liz will hear the shot...

ben shot! omg i never saw that one coming! keep up the great writing Dave, im really enjoying hinston high at the moment

Scene 6- The Butleys House- Night

(A shot is heard. Ben has been shot in the chest. Ben puts his hand to his chest before falling to the floor. Julia screams)

Julia: Nooo!

(Danny drops the gun in shock as he overlooks Ben who is lying on the floor unconscious. Julia is crying and holding Ben in her arms. Sally and Marianne come rushing in after hearing the gunshot)

Marianne: Oh my god! Dad!

(Sally looks at Danny in disgust)

Sally: What the hell have you done now Danny?!

(We cut outside where we see Liz standing in the street after hearing a gunshot come from the Butley household. She watches as a police car arrives outside their door)

Liz: Christ almighty! What the hell is going on!?

(Liz watches on sneaking by the Butleys house to try and get a piece of the action)

(There is a knock on the Butleys front door)

Police: It's the police, can you open up please? We had an urgent phone call from this address!

Sally: Don't tell me you shot him Danny! Please don't say you did!

(Marianne leans by Ben and starts to cry. Julia tries to wipe away the tears from her eyes as she holds Ben's body in her arms)

Julia: Sal, open the door to the police and ring the ambulance for Ben...

Marianne: He won't die will he mum?

Julia: No sweetheart...don't be so stupid, your father is a fighter! He can get through anything!

(Sally opens up the door to the police. The police enter the kitchen to see Ben lying unconscious on the floor with Julia and Marianne by his side and Danny standing there frozen, with a gun by his feet)

Police: What's been going on here then?! We were called here because there was a report of a missing teenage boy...

Julia: That's him there! Go on, arrest him! He just shot his own father!

Police: Did you?!

(Sally comes rushing in after calling the ambulance)

Sally: I've rang the ambulance...there on there way, they'll be here in a few minutes!

Julia: Well let's hope he pulls through or otherwise, i would have given birth to a murderer!

(Julia fixes her eyes on Danny. A tear rushes down Danny's cheek)

Julia: Your not my son! Your scum!

Police: What's your name?

Julia: His name is Danny...i'm ashamed to say that he is my son!

Police: Danny, is what your mother accusing you of correct?

Danny: It is...i shot my own father!

(Danny bursts into tears)

Police: I think it's best if you come down the station don't you!?

(The police cart Danny away. As he leaves, he says something)

Danny: I love you mum, i love you Sally and Marianne!

Julia: We don't want to bloody hear it! Now just go! Take him out of my sight!

(Danny is carted away by the police through the back door. Danny is still crying)

Sally: Mum...

Julia: What is it Sal?

Sally: Dad has stopped breathing!

Quick - someone start trying to resuscitate him!!! Don't just stand there - do something!!

crumbs it gets better and better! harsh words from julia, but nothing more than danny deserves - how can he shoot his own father!?

great writing here dave, the characters are believable, and the plots are just shocking! keep it up!!!

Scene 7- The Butleys House- Night

Julia: What do you mean he's stopped breathing?! He can't have! I mean...he just can't!

(Julia tries to resuscitate Ben but she gets up in frustration and starts screaming. Sally tries to resuscitate Ben once Julia gets up)

Julia: What the bloody hell is going on!? Why ain't the ambulance here eh?! They should have arrived by now!

(Suddenly the ambulance pulls up outside the Butley household, the Butley family can hear the loud sirens)

Sally: Mum, calm down! They're here now! Dad is going to be ok....all of us have to stay positive!

(There's a knock at the door. Marianne opens the door and the paramedics rush in)

Julia: He's not breathing Sal! Are you bloody stupid or what!?

(The paramedics arrive in the kitchen with a stretcher)

Julia: He's not breathing! My husband isn't breathing! Do something, just do something!

(Julia bursts into tears and Sally comforts her. The paramedics begin to resusciate immediately with the equipment that they have)

Sally: Is everything going to be ok?

Paramedic: Ok he's breathing again...but he could stop breathing at any time, he's got a horrible gun wound on his chest...we've got to get him to hospital as soon as possible!

(The paramedics put Ben on the stretcher and into the ambulance. The one paramedic turns to Sally and Julia. Julia is still crying and Sally is comforting her)

Paramedic: Two people can get in the ambulance..would you?..

Sally: No i best stay here with Marianne, Julia you go...

(Julia gives Sally a hug)

Sally: Everything's gonna be alright mum, i'm sure of it!

(Julia gets into the ambulance and the sirens start as the ambulance drives away. Liz has looked at the whole scene from the opposite side of the road. She gets the gun at her pocket and looks at it, wondering what could have been..)

Thread Information