Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hinston High- Season 2

Hinston High- Season 2

Hi guys, Hinston High is back! After taking a summer break this month, Season 2 will finally begin today!

First of all, i would like to say a big thank you to everyone who read the first season and left their comments, i really appreciated it. Hopefully you and loads more SB members will be reading this season too. I hope many more of you read this season and leave your comments.

If you want to read the 1st season in full:
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=55388

To check out the Hinston High Spoilers:
    http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=55420

To check out the official Hinston High website:
    http://www.freewebs.com/davewaveuser/

The first scene of Season 2 will be posted shortly, i hope you all enjoy this season!

Episode 1

Scene 1- The Nightclub- Night

Andy: You know Tan...someone's going to die in the next few minutes!

Tanya: I know...don't worry i came well prepared...i'm not scared of you Andy!

(Tanya steps up to Andy)

Andy: You wanna bet on that, bitch!

(Andy holds the knife up to Tanya's neck. Tanya grabs the knife but Andy tries to pull it away. They are soon both struggling for the knife. Andy manages to snatch it off Tanya and he is about to stab Tanya but she dives away and takes him by surprise. She snatches the knife off him and stabs him in the chest. Andy lets out a scream but the sound of the music is drowning it out. No one can hear him)

Tanya: Rot in hell Andy Connel!

(Andy is unconscious on the floor with blood draining from his body. Tanya looks on nervously)

Tanya: You deserved that Andy, after what you did to my husband! Your evil, pure evil!

(Suddenly there's a knock on the office door. It's one of the nightclub's bouncers. He begins to speak through the door)

Bouncer: Mr Connel, are you in there?! It's all starting to kick off out there now..do you think it's best if we close?

(Tanya whispers under her breath, talking to Andy's body on the floor)

Tanya: What the bloody hell am i gonna do with you now ey Andy?!

(Tanya suddenly drags Andy's body behind his desk)

Bouncer: Mr Connel, are you in there?! Look i know you don't like employees coming into your office but i'm coming in!

(The bouncer turns the door handle. Tanya suddenly shouts out)

Tanya: Close the nightclub! Don't come in! I'm not decent...

(The bouncer lets go of the door handle)

Tanya: Look Mr Connel went to get a bottle of wine from the wine shop...you can look for him there!

Bouncer: Ok thanks....

(The bouncer walks away from the door)

Bouncer: Whoever you are...

Scene 2- The Woods Flat- Night

(Max and Tom are both watching television. They suddenly hear a disturbance outside their front door)

Tom: What was that?

Max: Search me....look something big is going to be happening on here in a minute..so keep your eyes peeled to the tv set!

(Tom ignores Max's comment. He heads to the front door and opens it. He looks down on the doorstep and makes a shocking discovery.....)

Tom: Oh my lord!

Max: What is it Tom?! Surely can't be more exciting than watching tonight's repeat of Eastenders!

(Tom rushes into the living room)

Tom: Max, come and look at this!

Max: When Eastenders ends at 10:30 i will come and have look ok?!

Tom: You can't wait until 10:30!

(Tom drags Max off the sofa and takes him to the front door.)

Tom: Max...there's a baby on our doorstep!

Max: You what?! You have to be kidding?! Why the hell would somebody leave a baby on our doorstep?! We're both not cut out to be parents quite yet!

Tom: Well somebody obviously thinks we are...

(Tom picks up the basket with the baby inside from the doorstep. The baby is wearing a pink top and has ginger curly hair. The baby is snuggled up in a blanket and is asleep)

Tom: It looks like a girl to me!

Max: Well to be honest i don't care what sex it is because i've just missed the end of Eastenders!

Tom: Do you know who this baby belongs too?

Max: I was gonna ask you the exact same question!

Tom: We should call a doctor!

Max: And the police...someone randomly decided to dump a baby on our doorstep for no apparent reason, strange huh?!

Tom: Maybe not as strange as we think...look i've found a note...

(Tom picks up the note and reads it)

Tom: Christ almighty!

Max: What is it?!

Tom: I thought you already would have known what it was!

Max: What are you talking about?!

Tom: Max, this is your baby daughter!

Max:

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    This is great Dave - I must catch up on the rest before this now though, to work out the backgrounds! Great stuff though!

wow what an excellent way to come back

Scene 3- The Nightclub- Night

(The nightclub has closed. Everyone has gone home apart from the bouncer who has gone to try and find Andy)

(Tanya steps out of the club office to see the nightclub in tatters. Broken bottles all over the floor and spilt drinks everywhere)

Tanya: Christ!

(Tanya looks around and sees a fire exit. She opens it and sees a car park. Tanya talks to herself)

Tanya: Now i wonder which car is Andy's car?

(She jogs back to the office where Andy's dead body is still behind his desk. She reaches into his pocket and pulls out his car keys. She rushes back to the car park and presses the button on his car key. A car suddenly lights up- it's Andy's)

Tanya: Aha!

(Tanya goes back to the office and drags Andy's body out to the car park. She tries to be made unseen as she gets to his car and opens the boot)

Tanya: Say goodbye to your beloved nightclub Andy Connel! You will never be seeing it again!

(Tanya chuckles to herself as she puts Andy's body in the boot and shuts it. She gets into his drivers seat and drives away)

30 MINUTES LATER

(We see Tanya park up by a derelict wood. She gets out of the car and drags Andy's body out of the boot. She drags him into the wood and starts digging a hole)

Tanya: This is where you belong Andy! In a ditch! You don't deserve a proper funeral, you don't deserve anything!

(Tanya has dug a hole and she chucks Andy's body in the small ditch she has made)

Tanya: See you in hell Mr Connel....i hope you suffer!

(Tanya covers up Andy's body before leaving)

The next parts of Hinston High will be posted tomorrow.

Theres bound to be some CCTV that pics her up - its not going to be that easy - surely?!

This is great stuff Dave
    Last edited by Jojo; 02-09-2006 at 14:19.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    Theres bound to be some CCTV that pics her up - its not going to be that easy - surely?!

This is great stuff Dave
    Tanya's in a right panic at the moment, she doesn't know what she's doing!

I am glad your liking it.

Hinston High is back and better than ever, i have to admit that Season 1 i only read the last few scenes but now im gonna read all the way through of Season 2 its great.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Tanya's in a right panic at the moment, she doesn't know what she's doing!

I am glad your liking it.
    She seems it - she seems almost unhinged - I must read the previous season so I'm up to date with all the happenings.

*goes to look back through Season 1 to catch up on everything*

Thread Information