Thread: Over and Out?

Over and Out?

Poor Violet Wilson – she doesn't have much luck with boys.

Following the disaster that was her relationship with Jason Grimhaw, the beautiful barmaid looks to be set for further heartache – when her boyfriend Jamie Baldwin falls for someone else!

The romantic betrayal comes after Jamie and Violet move their relationship forward a step by moving in together. But while she is dreaming of a happy future together, Jamie is agonising over his love for someone close to him.

Of course, in times of romantic crisis, a girl turns to her friends for solace. But while Sean Tully is happy to provide a shoulder to cry on for his fearful friend, he can't help wondering if the blonde hunk has actually fallen in love with him! Talk about a love triangle.

Whether or not Jamie is gay remains a closely guarded secret, but either way it's not looking good for the Street's most handsome couple!

Jamie's not the only Baldwin having a bit of a crisis in the coming weeks. Dad Danny went to Spain leaving Underworld in the hands of his arch rival Adam Barlow.

But when he returns he's stunned to find out that he's no longer in a partnership with his estranged half-brother – but that there's a new kid on the block! When he arrives back to be greeted by Liam Connor, Danny is so unamused that he calls the police!

But when tempers cool slightly, the fed-up factory boss has to confront the realisation that Liam is here to stay. If he's angry about having to put up with new blood at the factory, just imagine how Danny's going to feel when he discovers that Liam is another new relationship on the go – with his ex-wife Frankie! We've got a feeling Underworld's office politics are about to get very complicated indeed!

Talking of complications, Claire Peacock's life is one big complication at the moment. The stressed out mum has been so busy making everything seem perfect that her family have only just started to notice that she's losing the plot. In the next few weeks Claire is going to fall even deeper in postnatal depression – much to the horror of helpless husband Ashley.

Unable to reach his wife, Ashley keeps trying to force her to bond with their baby, with disastrous consequences. So disastrous that Claire is able to catch him off guard by pushing baby Peacock's pram into the path of an oncoming car! Ashley leaps to his son's rescue and averts a tragedy but now it's clear that Claire is in need of serious help, will Ashley put his marriage on the line to ensure she accepts treatment?
    from itv soap spy

Looks good but its not as good as Corrie was last year.

I hope Jamie isn't gay i think he maybe in love with Frankie it would be funny though if Sean thinks it is him

I never did like Jamie and Violet together, they have little chemistry. I wonder who it is he likes.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

It will be really interesting to see who Jamie likes, i do like Jamie and Violet together though, i think they make a nice couple. There were rumours surrounding him and Sean but i doubt he is gay, it could be Frankie...

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbean
    Looks good but its not as good as Corrie was last year.
    Are you joking? Corrie was dire last year. It has improved this year but not greatly.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I hope it's Frankie who Jamie is in love with and not Sean, although it would be funny if Sean thought it was him and he had a talk to Jamie about it, now that would be very funny If Jamie was to be turned into a gay charater it wouldn't work and would ruin him.

I like the new Connor family so far and am looking forward to the arrival of the other one, they really look as though they will stir things up around the street.

Steve/Michelle at the moment slightly remind me of Steve/Karen. Hope they get it together.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Jamie and Sean talk about the comedy factor
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

Jamie and Violet are good friends and i do not think jamie would ever betray violet and do anything like that with Jamie. Aso with Sarah and Jason now split up do you think this will mean violet and jason getting back together

Can't be Jamie and Sean - that just won't happen - it's got to be Frankie - he has been acting weird about her seeing Liam

Thread Information