Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emilys return

but Paddy and Emily were over when she left, so i dont think she will blame Del. Ther really will be fireworks at the dingles. Ive missed her i htink shes a good character.

I doubt del will still be with paddy by the time Emily comes back anyway. Does anyone know how debbie will react?

Thumbs up

This sounds like its going to be interesting

Sounds great - can't wait to see what happens. Not bothered about her as a charcater but the storyline will no doubt be great. I wonder if Andy and Katie take Sarah, I doubt Debbie will want her back, then again she might let the Dingles look after her.

I read she leaves it with andy and katie and I doubt debbie will want her, with cain gone it seems more likely that she will stay with andy than go with the dingles.

I just read that Ethan returns as part of her comeback. Hes going to appear for three episodes as part of Emilys return. I wonder what this will lead to.

I read on digital spy that a toddler is left on andys dorstep

Airs Tuesday, October 3 2006
    "Elsewhere, Katie is dumb-struck when she discovers a toddler in a push chair outside her door. It isn’t long before Andy works out it is his daughter Sarah. Andy and Daz are overjoyed but how will Katie react to having to share her man?"

Airs Wednesday, October 4
    "Andy is elated to have Sarah back and insists they keep her a secret for a while. Jack, however, is worried when Andy fails to meet him and his suspicions are raised when Daz is defensive regarding Andy’s whereabouts. Will Jack get to the bottom of what’s going on or will Andy’s fear of losing Sarah cause him to make a rash decision?"

I was wondering as there isn't any sign of emily that there might be a slight chance that its not sarah and just be a toddler that had been abandoned. i wudn't think that emily would just give up sarah after all the secretcy in taking her away. it was just a thought

no it is Sarah theres an Article in Inside Soap. I wonder how Debbie is going to react.

Thread Information