Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPOILERS: 11th Sept - 15th Sept

Arrow SPOILERS: 11th Sept - 15th Sept

Monday 11th September C4
    It's the morning after the fire ripped through The Dog claiming five lives. Max (Matt Littler) is concerned for his old mate O.B. (Darren Jeffries) after his brush with death, while Clare (Gemma Bissix) is more worried about the whereabouts of the DVD. At the Owens, it is clear The Dog's not the only thing that's been torn apart. Russ's (Stuart Manning) guilt at being in bed with Mercedes (Jennifer Metcalfe) at the time of Sophie's death weighs heavily on his mind. Justin (Chris Fountain) is numb with shock after the death of his twin sisters. Rather than uniting them in adversity, the fire has Kris (Gerard McCarthy) and Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) at loggerheads. Dir: Alister Hallum; Writer: Anna Clements; Prod Co: Mersey

Tuesday 12th September C4
    O.B. (Darren Jeffries) wakes into a nightmare when he finds out about Mel's death. Clare (Gemma Bissix) is desperate to find the incriminating DVD of her and Warren (Jamie Lomas), but what lengths will she go to in order to protect her secret? Justin (Chris Fountain) is throwing himself into the practicalities of dealing with his sisters' deaths. Amy (Ashley Slanina-Davies) is clearly concerned about her weight, but hides it from Sarah (Loui Batley). Dir: Alister Hallum; Writer: Jessica Lea; Prod Co: Mersey

Wednesday 13th September C4
    O.B. (Darren Jeffries) discharges himself from hospital and realises that he's lost his proof, leaving him a broken man. As Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) helps Zak (Kent Riley) move into HCC Halls, they're both disturbed to find the college has put him into Olivia's room. As they walk through the village, Nancy (Jessica Fox) mocks Sarah (Loui Batley) about her relationship with Gilly. Sarah denies fancying him. It's up to Nancy to play matchmaker, but will she be able to manipulate the pair of them into going on a date? Dir: Tom Harper; Writer: Nick Saltrese; Prod Co: Mersey

Thursday 14th September C4
    Amy's (Ashley Slanina-Davies) erratic behaviour is making Sarah (Loui Batley) suspicious. Can 15-year-old Amy really be pregnant? The Owens are getting harassed by the press, as Carrie (Jaq Croft) throws herself into the household chores. As the family try to come to terms with what's happened, it's clear they'll never be the same again. Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) is still angry at Zak (Kent Riley) for being in Olivia's room. When Jessica later finds Olivia's diary in her room, it's clear she's about to find out the truth: but who left it there? As O.B. (Darren Jeffries) takes a bunch of flowers to the burnt-out Dog, he notices a condolence card from Clare (Gemma Bissix). Friendless and alone, O.B. sinks into despair. Dir: Tom Harper; Writer: Steven Fay; Prod Co: Mersey

Friday 15th September C4
    Amy (Ashley Slanina-Davies) skives off school with thoughts of the pregnancy on her mind. She is distraught when she's faced with the father of her baby and feels like her life is over. Sarah (Loui Batley) and Gilly (Anthony Quinlan) go out on a date. Gilly can't take his eyes off Sarah and feels like the luckiest man in the world, but can he win Sarah round? Justin (Chris Fountain) returns from his mum's, but Becca (Ali Bastian) is scared when he shuts her out. The Owens continue to receive threatening notes. Carrie (Jaq Croft) is devastated when Russ (Stuart Manning) and Nicole (Ciara Janson) refuse to attend Sam's funeral. Accusations fly between the students as to who left Olivia's diary out for Jessica (Jennifer Biddall) to see. Will (Oliver Farnworth) tries to redeem himself after making a confession, but can they trust him? Dir: Tris Burns; Writer: Angela Corner; Prod Co: Mersey

OMG Sophie and Mel!! Sophie and Mel!!

And Olivia & Sam! So who's the fifth?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Oh man, I cannot wait to watch this, yet also slightly sad, I really wanted mel and O.B to set Clare up for her fall together. I also quite liked Russ and Sophies relationship although didnt think she was right for him, I like the spark of Russ and Mercedes relationship. I hate it when characters get all messed up because their in turmoil and stuff. From this though I presume Olivia died and whats all this finding out the truth business??

And for my final bit of this rant, poor O.B that boy needs some love, bless him.

I can't believe Russ!! How coud you?!!!

Poor Justin, OB and the Owen family - looks like they are in for a bad time

I think the fifth death might be Joe as he is also meant to be leaving.

i thought they were keeping who died secret?! damn having to read the spoilers, i didnt wanna know!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

no mention of jake could he be the fifth?

Quote Originally Posted by xxloopylauraxx
    no mention of jake could he be the fifth?
    I hope not, i want him to stay

ooh, i couldnt resist. Cant believe BOTH the twins. Im not surprised Olivia was klilled off shes not really had much to do. I wonder who the Fifth is. Cant believe all Claire is worried about is where the DVD is the selfis pig.

Oh wow, can't wait for this to happen. The fith could be Joe as i've seen pictures of him holding Olivia in his arms inside the fire. But there has been no mention of people who were upstairs, as i've read Steph and someone was upstairs arguing.

wow sounds like a good week for hollyoaks OB is in some wicked storylines this week,it sounds like he was so close to busting claire and she got away with it again....Im sad to see mel go becase lets face it her and OB where made for each other.
    Saving Maves LifeMave and Tabbie a true story brought to you by the PinkbananaRead it or get LUSHED!!

Thread Information