Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Charlotte Church Show

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Charlotte Falls During First Show

Charlotte Church has stumbled and encountered a series of other mishaps during the taping of her new show.

The 'Crazy Chick' singer fell over a cable after performing the theme song for The Charlotte Church Show, and promptly swore loudly.

She exclaimed: "I can't believe I *******ing fell! I hurt my knee. What an embarrassment. I've scagged my tights."

While the 20-year-old managed to get up and carry on presenting, she was soon thwarted when the band started playing too soon and later messed up her lines.

A source told the Mirror: "It wasn't a disaster...but it was a shambles. Charlotte was actually very confident, but it was a long recording and a lot went wrong. When it's edited, viewers will see a different and better show. But Charlotte was a strong presenter."

I didn't think it was that good. She wasn't the best host and was too rude. Trying to much to copy the friday night project but will never be as good

Quote Originally Posted by true.moon
    I didn't think it was that good. She wasn't the best host and was too rude. Trying to much to copy the friday night project but will never be as good
    that is true, all the comedy sketches seemed out of place if you ask me, they belong with the friday night prodject. i did watch it last night, all i can say is... thank god Jonathon Ross is back next week.

didnt watch it, infact i completley forgot it was on. oh well, obviously wasnt that good from the reviews.

Enjoyed it, thought she was funny in places, Language was too much inplaces, and the Heather Mills wrong was wrong, but yeh it was good. I'll give it another try next week.

I actually rather enjoyed it. She wasn't the best host, but the show itself was pretty good, and rather Welshed up I liked the Whyl and Grys bit or whatever it was called The guests weren't great either.

Hated it. Won't be tuning in next week that's for sure. What is with all these chatshows? Most of them are crap.

i thought ti was a lot better than i thought it would be, however canot compete against Friday Night Project! lol I thought it was really good though! I hadnt expected it to be good i was thinking of watching it to laugh at her crap presenting, but she was actually quite good at presenting.

Quote Originally Posted by cornetgal
    didnt watch it, infact i completley forgot it was on. oh well, obviously wasnt that good from the reviews.
    Same here Maybe next week for me..

i thought the show was a load of rubbish i didnt like it one bit

Thread Information