Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers 4th Sept - 8th Sept

Spoilers 4th Sept - 8th Sept

Steve blows his chances with Michelle

Airs Sunday, September 3 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1
    Michelle’s grateful to Steve when he persuades Liz to give her back her job at the pub. It’s clear he fancies her and after a chat with Sean Michelle admits she likes him too. She plucks up her courage and goes to ask Steve out on a date but Michelle’s stopped in her tracks when she hears him talking about her to his mum. She’s shocked as his derogatory comments are not what she expected to hear and deeply hurt Michelle rushes away before she can hear him say what he really thinks of her. Has Steve blown his chances with Michelle?

Fiz and Kirk are in love again after he wooed her with his romantic love poem, but Fiz’s bubble is burst when Rita tells her his lyrics have been pinched form a well known song. Fiz is furious and their relationship is back on the rocks. What will Kirk come up with this time to win his love back round?

It’s the morning after the night before for Frankie and as she wakes up on the sofa, fully clothed, Jamie and Violet tease her about her date with handsome stranger Liam. Frankie’s sure nothing will come of it but Liam’s back on the street keen to take her on a second date.

Elsewhere, Ashley is growing increasingly concerned about how Claire is coping with her mother’s illness. He does his best to encourage her to open up but it’s clear he’s struggling to get through to his wife.

And as David and Craig discuss the impending start of the new school year, David makes it clear he has no intention of playing the ideal pupil.

Claire starts to lose it

Airs Monday, September 4 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1
    Claire tells Ashley she is going to visit her mum, he suggests she takes the baby to cheer her up and although she agrees as soon as he’s out of the way she asks Hayley to babysit. Claire then heads to an unknown café where she starts manically feeding coins into a slot machine. Meanwhile Ashley’s shocked to discover she’s left their baby behind and alarm bells start ringing. What is she up to?

Back on the street, Danny has left another trap for Adam – he hasn’t paid the suppliers and they won’t deliver any more material. Fed up, he tells the girls to take the day off and heads to the pub. He’s bemoaning his situation when Liam overhears. Liam tells him he’s in the business and can get him whatever he needs. Adam’s pleased he’s managed to overcome another one of Danny’s setbacks but what’s in it for Liam?

Elsewhere, Les and Cilla are struggling to pay the bills but when Chesney hands them some of his own cash, revealing he got it by selling his old toys online, Cilla has an idea.

And David heads back to school – but will he go?

Claire slaps Hayley

Airs Monday, September 4 2006 at 20:30 BST on ITV1
    Ashley can’t get hold of Claire but when he returns home she’s there waiting. She tells Ashley she had to stay with her mum and Ashley accepts this. But Claire’s calm then suddenly erupts when she spots a mark on the baby’s arm and thinks Hayley has harmed him. She flies round to the cafe and accuses Hayley of hurting the child. Ashley tries to reason with her and apologises to Hayley but this only serves to upset Claire more as she thinks Ashley is accusing her of doing it.

Adam is pleased that Liam was able to help him out and buys him a drink in the pub. Michelle is intrigued with how much time Liam is spending around the Rovers until he confesses that he’s taken a fancy to the woman who runs the café. Liam is then gobsmacked when Michelle tells him that the café owner is a transsexual and when Frankie turns up at the pub he’s distinctly cool with her, leaving Frankie confused.

Elsewhere, Chesney shows Cilla how to use the online auctions. Les is bemused to find her photographing their old junk but Cilla is convinced they’re sitting on a gold mine.

And Violet suggests that she and Jamie move in together but will he be prepared to leave Frankie?

Liam speaks to Paul about the factory

Airs Wednesday, September 6 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1
    Liam’s ears prick up when Adam lets slip that he’d happily sell his share of the factory for the right price. Liam speaks to his brother Paul and convinces him that it isn’t a bad idea as they know the business and have wanted to get away from the market stall for a while. The brothers realise that Adam is green and if they can take advantage of that they could make a killing here.

Meanwhile, Liam realises he was misled about Frankie and he’s forced to grovel for another date.

At the Platts’, Gail discovers that David hasn’t been at school again and is about to let rip until he arrives home explaining he’s being bullied again. He claims he wanted to make a fresh start but doesn’t see how he can. Will Gail fall for her son’s lies yet again?

Michelle is still not letting up on Steve. He tries to apologies for the comments she overheard between him and Liz but Michelle is determined to keep him at arms length.

And when Ashley offers to take care of Josh and the baby so Claire can devote her time to her mother, her relief is evident. But instead of going to visit her mother she sits in the park idling away her time.

Adam strikes a deal with Liam and Paul

Airs Friday, September 8 2006 at 19:30 BST on ITV1
    Liam and Paul visit Adam and tell him that they’ve been thinking about the factory and although Adam wants £150,000 they think it’s only worth £80,000 as a 40% share doesn’t guarantee any say in the running of Underworld. Adam is gutted when Paul tells him that he has inherited a pup. Will Adam fall for their slightly underhand tactics?

Violet has packed her bags and is keen to move in with Jamie as soon as possible. Jamie, meanwhile, does not seem so enamoured with his new living arrangements and spends what should be their first night together going out with Sean.

Gail phones David’s headmaster to explain she’s keeping him at home until the bullying has stopped. But when she then puts pressure on David to name his bullies he attempts to shift the blame onto Gail saying that all the taunts are about Richard Hillman. Will Gail continue to support her son?

And Claire apologises to Hayley but both she and Eileen are becoming worried by Claire’s increasingly erratic behaviour.

Lots happening in the street over the next couple of weeks.

Charlie/Maria
    Dev/Sunita twins
    Clare/Ashley - Looks like Clare is going from bad to worse
    David is acting up again
    Looks like changes maybe happening at the factory and possibly Danny receving a shock upon his return.
    And best of all Vernon gets caught out, unfortunately we will have to see him in his boxers

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

What's happening with Dev/Sunita and the twins?! I am getting serioulsy confused about this situation.

Firstly she went off to India and I thought we were mean't to think she had emigrated there to be with her family. Then with no explanation whatsoever (unless I missed an episode), she moved into Dev's house. Which I assume is not so far away.

Are we slowly going to see Sunita and the twins moving back to Weatherfield? or not?

I don't think that Sunita is returning to the street as the actress is now in where the heart is. Here is part of the spoiler for Monday which involves Dev/Sunita

Spoiler:
    And Dev rushes off to Sunita’s in high spirits when he gets a call saying she wants to tell him something. Has Dev won his wife back?

Spoiler:
    And Dev returns to the street in a foul mood after his meeting with Sunita, has he not received the news he was so hoping for?

So hopefully we will find out Monday or next week sometime what is happening now.

At a guess I'm guessing that either Sunita is moving away and taking the babies with her or she has a new man in her life. Maybe even she wants a divorce.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I think I read somewhere that Sunita has a new man in her life and thats why Dev is in such a foul mood when he returns

Sounds like a good week, i didn't really see the point in Corrie producers axing Sunita though, i still think she should have stayed in the Street.

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    I think I read somewhere that Sunita has a new man in her life and thats why Dev is in such a foul mood when he returns
    That would make sense. I liked Dev/Sunita together they worked well, Dev on his own I find doesn't work so well.

sounds like a good week, i really have no idea what is going on with claire im just so confused.

Sounds very dull.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    sounds like a good week, i really have no idea what is going on with claire im just so confused.
    Claire is suffering from post-natal depression.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    Claire is suffering from post-natal depression.
    awwww nooo, so does anyone know what brought it on cos ive missed alot of it, while ive been away.

Thread Information