Thread: Spoilers 3rd Sept - 8th Sept

Spoilers 3rd Sept - 8th Sept

Sadie and Cain break into Home Farm

Airs Sunday, September 3 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1
    Sadie and Cain break into Home Farm but find little of any value and escape empty handed before the police arrive. Cain is furious but Sadie tells him that the financial documents in the safe showed the Kings have millions in the bank so there is a bigger game to play. What has Sadie got in store for the Kings?

Meanwhile, Daz continues to be haunted by Andy’s infidelity to Katie. A concerned Diane and Jack insist he tell them what’s troubling him. Will he confess to what he saw or cover for his brother?

Elsewhere, Lisa is devastated when Scott tells her there’s no longer work for her at the garage. She accuses Debbie of stealing her job. How will the Dingles make ends meet with Lisa out of work?

Cain and Sadie hatch a plan

Airs Monday, September 4 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1
    Cain and Sadie hatch a plan to kidnap one of the Kings. They reason that Matthew and Carl would be more likely to pay a ransom so Tom would be the best target. They agree it’s risky but will a prize of £2.5m each sway them to go ahead with their audacious plot?

Elsewhere, Toni is heart-broken when Cain stands her up. Paddy comforts her but Del turns up and is frustrated to see Paddy and Toni together again. Can Del trust Paddy?

With money being tight, Zak holds a council to discuss everyone’s contribution to the Dingle pot. There is some hope when Val offers Lisa work at the factory but Zak begins to feel guilty about not being able to support his family.

Sadie stumbles across Cain and Toni together

Airs Tuesday, September 5 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1
    Sadie checks on the house chosen for the planned kidnap and is curious when she hears noises coming from inside. She is livid to see Cain inside mid-tryst with Toni. She’s furious that he’s jeopardised the plan and they can no longer use the house. Can Sadie trust a loose cannon like Cain?

Meanwhile, Paddy puts his foot down when Del’s hatred of Toni grows after he spends the night sleeping on Toni’s sofa. He tells her they are just friends but can Del keep her jealousy under control?

Elsewhere, Zak and Shadrach trespass onto the Kings’ land for some illegal poaching. When Carl catches them they try and talk themselves out of trouble but will Carl be convinced?

Del confronts Toni
    Airs Wednesday, September 6 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1
    Del’s jealousy gets the better of her when she sees Paddy comforting Toni after she has been dumped by Cain. Del jumps to the wrong conclusions and confronts Toni in the kitchen resulting in disastrous consequences.

Meanwhile, Cain finds a new location for the kidnap while Sadie snoops in Tom’s diary to discover he’s due back the following day. With the plan coming together, Cain tries his luck with Sadie but will she give into temptation?

Elsewhere, Debbie and Jasmine grow closer in their mutual hatred of Scott when he withholds Debbie’s wages as compensation for the car she wrecked. Is Debbie and Jasmine’s friendship back on track?

Scott and Donna find a stack of money

Airs Thursday, September 7 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1
    Paddy breaks Del’s heart when he tells her that he can’t see himself falling in love with her any more and he ends their relationship. Paddy visits Toni to tell her that he’s broken up with Del but will Toni welcome him with open arms or show him the door?

Meanwhile, Kelly’s in trouble when she breaks Rodney’s car after borrowing it without his permission. She takes it to Scott and Debbie to fix but while Debbie is working on the car she finds a huge wad of cash. Will she return the money to Rodney or keep it for herself?

Elsewhere, Marlon learns a harsh lesson when he spends the day handcuffed to Diane after a night of drunken debauchery!

Del is arrested

Airs Friday, September 8 2006 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Donna visits Toni in hospital. She’s unnerved when Toni makes it clear how angry she is with Del and talks about taking legal action. Will Toni press charges?

Meanwhile, Debbie and Scott hide their stash of cash into the woods. Jasmine becomes suspicious when they seem to be getting on unusually well and starts to think that there’s something is going on between them.

Elsewhere, a guilt-ridden Kelly tries to spend some time alone with Rodney but when he fails to pay her attention she begins to question what comes first, her or his business?

More excellent viewing building up to Cain and Sadie's exit. Wouldn't like to be them when Matt gets hold of them.
    Yes Matt would pay the ransom but he wouldn't let them get away with it. He'd kill Sadie and probably pay Cain to get lost and never show his face again in the village or Yorkshire.

I hate Toni! Stupid, Stupid Paddy, Del is so lovely.
    Last edited by Babe14; 29-08-2006 at 09:30.

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Toni is amazing, I really like her. I really don't like Sadie, too much of her in it, it seems. Sounds great though.

Quote Originally Posted by EE Rocks
    Toni is amazing, I really like her.
    Well each to their own

I really don't like Sadie, too much of her in it, it seems. Sounds great though.
    That's because she is leaving and therefore her exit storyline is being built and a very good one it should be to
    Last edited by Babe14; 27-08-2006 at 07:36.

So Sadie does actually have a plan then? I was beginning to wonder, what with nearly every episode her bragging about it...but never actually saying what it is, lol.
    Last edited by BlackKat; 27-08-2006 at 23:43.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat
    So Sadie does actually have a plan then? I was beginning to wonder, what with nearly every episode her bragging about it...but never actually saying what it is, lol.
    I know I'm beginning to find her very childish what with her saying "oh Cain I've a plan..now I have a new one..now a better one"
    Role on exit day!

these look well good, especially all the cain and sadie stuff and i agree babe14 matt probably wont let them get away with it

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    these look well good, especially all the cain and sadie stuff and i agree babe14 matt probably wont let them get away with it
    I'd like to see Cain double cross Sadie, involving Matt of course I think that these two would be the ideal ones to finish Sadie off once and for all. If Matt was to kill Sadie I don't think he would do it himself, ..cue Cain.

I'm really sad to see Cain go, but alas it was Jeff's decision and life goes on..

Can't see Sadie and Cain getting away with the kidnap, but can't wait to see them try.

Thread Information