Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    What's with all the questions di marco! lol!
    just cos i didnt want to know before i saw it and i accidently read this so i was just wondering about the sources to decide whether it was true or not!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

well i put the title like that so people who didnt want to know would guess but i porbably wasn't clear enough it has been going around for a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by special_girl
    well i put the title like that so people who didnt want to know would guess but i porbably wasn't clear enough it has been going around for a while though.
    yeh see im quite stupid and didnt know if it was goinna be that or not so looked anyway!
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

You have to be a member for the hollyoaks Forum like me and Chris so i will find it

Quote Originally Posted by Angeltigger
    You have to be a member for the hollyoaks Forum like me and Chris so i will find it
    yeh thats what i meant, was it on the forum or on the site? i was a member before but it suddenly stopped letting me use it?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

here it is For the people who are not a member

This is what the paper actually says - hollyoaks teenager Justin Burton will be dramatically cleared of the murder of his step-brother Ali who was stabbed and killed in the street by a bully. (that is wrong! Ali didn't get stabbed! Macki did. I thought he was up for the murder of macki not ali.) Anyway it goes on - fearful of his prospects Justin went on the run from a young offenders institute before he was caught again by police. Now against all odds the jury will find him not guilty. A hollyoaks insider said these are some of the most dramatic scenes fans of the soap will have ever seen. Viewers will be thrilled to see justice prevail for Justin.The drama unfolds on Monday 14th November when Justins trail begins. As various witnesses take the stand things look bad for the youngster as the prosecution bullies his supporters. Justins enemies take the stand and accuse him of murder, leaving his watching family with little hope. But Justins friends are overwhelmed when the jury returns

see all Justin fans can breath a sigh of relief!

Well me and Chris knew that he was going to get off- As we were one step ahead of the game- you can not put a sexy thing like Justin in Jail, But than what will happen with Nicole and he still think they are a couple

Quote Originally Posted by Angeltigger
    here it is For the people who are not a member

This is what the paper actually says - hollyoaks teenager Justin Burton will be dramatically cleared of the murder of his step-brother Ali who was stabbed and killed in the street by a bully. (that is wrong! Ali didn't get stabbed! Macki did. I thought he was up for the murder of macki not ali.) Anyway it goes on - fearful of his prospects Justin went on the run from a young offenders institute before he was caught again by police. Now against all odds the jury will find him not guilty. A hollyoaks insider said these are some of the most dramatic scenes fans of the soap will have ever seen. Viewers will be thrilled to see justice prevail for Justin.The drama unfolds on Monday 14th November when Justins trail begins. As various witnesses take the stand things look bad for the youngster as the prosecution bullies his supporters. Justins enemies take the stand and accuse him of murder, leaving his watching family with little hope. But Justins friends are overwhelmed when the jury returns
    yeh it is for mackis murder, hmmmm they got some bits wrong........
    ~x~Tizzy~x~

yeh but the papers do like to get things wrong i think its part of their strange charm!
    I know how they can put Justin in jail in beyond me...they cant hide him from the world what would we do!???
    Can't decide about Nicole she thinks their going out but for good reason but I can't decide whether he likes her back but likes Becca more or if he was just lonly

Thread Information