Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Justin Burton

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    It's about time that someone knocked Justin out, wonder who it will be though.. I do feel sorry for Sasha over all of this, i think she has been led astray by Justin.
    Hopefully Sonny, it would be a bit tragic for him if even his best mate turned on him.

I don't feel sorry for Sasha at all, she could have just said no.

Quote Originally Posted by daveywavey
    It's about time that someone knocked Justin out, wonder who it will be though.. I do feel sorry for Sasha over all of this, i think she has been led astray by Justin.
    Yep, I agree. Sasha has a massive crush on him and Justin should know she'll probably do whatever he wants. That's taking advantage.

Can't wait for the kidnapping!!! Whoever it is!

Question Nancy & Justin

Anyone get the feeling somethings gonna happen here? I read in the tv mag they 'get closer' next week. what do we think, too unrealistic?
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I was thinking that, thye have got closer and seem to have a mutal understanding, and Katy seems to have a wandering eye too.
    This may sound harsh but why are they making Nancy always hook up with the 'father'

it's inevitable, especially with Katy & Zach atm, and with Katy leaving they need to give "golden boy" Justin more storylines

Plus Nancy has been very emotional recently so I wouldnt be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Plus Nancy has been very emotional recently so I wouldnt be surprised
    I'd loose a lot of interest in Nancy's character if she got with Justin, after all this time of her hating him. It's never been a case of a love/hate relationship, she's done nothing but dispise him. It'll be a step in the wrong direction for her character if she gets with him imo.

I know! It would be a complete change, I could understand if it happened over a longer period of time since he wanted to spend more time with charlie and stuff and then they were mutal friends and then have a longer time they did get closer. But this has been too quick

I read they sleep with each other....find it a bit unbelievable myself..they were like worst enemies 5 minutes ago!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

god i hope nothing happens with these 2. Cant they give nancy a boyfriend who wasnt once someone her sister slept with!

Thread Information