Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Justin Burton

Quote Originally Posted by LUSHLOOKE69
    I think this storyline is quite good Justin is probably goiing to use sasha which in turn will bring some good storylines involvong justin and the valentines.
    I agree, although I actually think Justin does like Sasha. Justin will have people other than Becca to interact with and it gives Sasha something to do as well.

I've just seen the picture you mentioned of Justin in bed, Sasha in her undies etc.
    I see why you think nothing major actually happens, the pic sounded much raunchier when you described it.
    *Sigh* I am not looking forward to Sasha being on screen a lot.

Yeah describing does make it sound like something happens but it 100 doesn't this time as Justin turns her down (says in IS). Not to say something might happen in the future.

Mon 4th Dec

Jake (Kevin Sacre) is uneasy as he faces yet another court appearance. Frankie (Helen Pearson) reminds Jake the victim of Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) saga is her baby; but is it his? A sympathetic Tony (Nick Pickard) listens as Jake confides his heartache at not knowing who the father is.

Tue 5th Dec

Becca (Ali Bastian) is stunned when Jake (Kevin Sacre) confesses he\'s a witness for the prosecution.

Wed 6th Dec

Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) is concerned by Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) reaction when he finds out Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) court date. Turning to weed to escape reality, Justin pushes Sasha to join him.

Mon 11th Dec

Justin (Chris Fountain) lands Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) in hot water with Calvin (Ricky Whittle).

Tues 12th Dec

Calvin (Ricky Whittle) and Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) skirt around the issue of her dope smoking. Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) life\'s not worth living when Sonny (Devon Anderson) realises why Sasha has gone to such lengths to cover for him.

Wed 13th Dec

Sonny (Devon Anderson) tells Justin (Chris Fountain) to sling his hook. Becca (Ali Bastian) reminds Justin of the devastation he\'s caused. He tries to flee the village but a mysterious figure knocks him unconscious.
    Last edited by Florijo; 13-11-2006 at 14:03.

Becca (Ali Bastian) is stunned when Jake (Kevin Sacre) confesses he\'s a witness for the prosecution.
    WHAT?! Why?! I know he must still be a tad bitter about the affair, but surely he knows there's no truth in J's allegations?!

Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) is concerned by Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) reaction when he finds out Becca\'s (Ali Bastian) court date. Turning to weed to escape reality, Justin pushes Sasha to join him.
    That child! She does my head in.
    Calvin (Ricky Whittle) and Sasha (Nathalie Emmanuel) skirt around the issue of her dope smoking. Justin\'s (Chris Fountain) life\'s not worth living when Sonny (Devon Anderson) realises why Sasha has gone to such lengths to cover for him.
    Go Sonny! I hope he does something really horrible to J. *Smiles a devilish grin.*

He tries to flee the village but a mysterious figure knocks him unconscious.
    I bet that's Foz!

Quote Originally Posted by laurouski
    WHAT?! Why?! I know he must still be a tad bitter about the affair, but surely he knows there's no truth in J's allegations?!
    I *think* that if you are called as a witness you have no choice but to attend.

[Wed 13th Dec

Sonny (Devon Anderson) tells Justin (Chris Fountain) to sling his hook. Becca (Ali Bastian) reminds Justin of the devastation he\'s caused. He tries to flee the village but a mysterious figure knocks him unconscious.[/QUOTE]

i wonder who that is going to be i think it will probably be someone who really hates Justin i think it will be nancy.
    he deserves it for what he did to becca.

finally someone giong to knock him, ive been wanting to for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I *think* that if you are called as a witness you have no choice but to attend.
    That's a bit unfair.
    Can't wait for these scenes.

It's about time that someone knocked Justin out, wonder who it will be though.. I do feel sorry for Sasha over all of this, i think she has been led astray by Justin.

Thread Information