Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    I'm pretty certain they don't.
    Okay, thanks. I sorta hope they do, though. So Sasha can report Justin for child abuse..

(If there was an evil grin smiley I would put it here.. )

Quote Originally Posted by Birks_2k4
    I wish they'd give us a break from Justin. The show's revolving too much around him these days.
    So do I. There are way better characters than Justin yet he gets most of the airtime, why is he in like every episode, quite frankly i'd rather watch Sasha Valentine and the rest of her family.

Oh dear!! I think Justin/Sasha fling is true, i have seen a picture in Inside soap/Soaplife (can't remember) with them two looking very cosy.
    Last edited by EE Rocks; 05-11-2006 at 10:15.

Quote Originally Posted by EE Rocks
    So do I. There are way better characters than Justin yet he gets most of the airtime, why is he in like every episode, quite frankly i'd rather watch Sasha Valentine and the rest of her family.

Oh dear!! I think Justin/Sasha fling is true, i have seen a picture in Inside soap/Soaplife (can't remember) with them two looking very cosy.

NO! I would most definitely NOT rather watch the Valentines! Especially not Sasha, she is a terrible actress! So is the dad, the only half-decent (and I said HALF-decent..) actors are Calvin and Sonny. At least Justin is fairly believable.

Anyways, your wish has been granted, since we haven't seen him for a while.

Justin is not in every single episode - he's won't be back for a few weeks and he hasn't been since for a few either before.

We all have characters we don't like, yet I don't begrudge them having episode time as it all works out pretty even in the end. Amy is having a lot of scene time right now but that will change in a few weeks when another set of characters take centre stage.

I don't mind characters who I don't like having episode time, I mean, I don't like Claire, but she's great to watch, I just don't like watching people who can't act.

Getting back to the thread topic, I have a feeling that the Justin/Sasha thing is not just going to be a one-off. I think they will get together soon and maybe keep it a secret from Calvin, Sonny and the Valentine father.

Quote Originally Posted by Florijo
    Getting back to the thread topic, I have a feeling that the Justin/Sasha thing is not just going to be a one-off. I think they will get together soon and maybe keep it a secret from Calvin, Sonny and the Valentine father.
    What does Calvin think about the Justin/Becca thing. He's a police officer so surely he'll be a bit wary of him anyway. I'd really like it if Sonny turned against Justin after all the whole two bully thing against the world (ok, just the school)..

I like Sasha.. But she'll suit a bad boy as she's overprotected.

I don't like Sasha. What is with the doing everything for her Dad?! While he just sits there on his.. *ahem*.. bottom, and does nothing! And she doesn't make a sandwich for Calvin, the brother who stuck with them after Diane's death, when Leo didn't even stick with them when she was alive!
    (I know this was ages ago, but, while we're on the subject.. And I know it's only a sandwich, but that's not the point!)
    Now she's doing the same with Justin!

I'm not sure if Calvin believes Justin but he doesn't seem to have really pushed it which I think he would if he really suspected.

I doubt Sonny will turn against Justin as I suspect Justin is now set to live with the Valentines now and that wouldn't work if Sonny/Justin fall out.

I think this storyline is quite good Justin is probably goiing to use sasha which in turn will bring some good storylines involvong justin and the valentines.

Thread Information