Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Burton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

justin's escape

next week justin visit the dentist but escape through a window in the toliets. as jstin has no money he phones mel and asks her to help but when she has no money left she asks sophie for the money but sophie think its 4 booze. But sophie finds out about justin the twins head offf 2 see justin but they dont the police are hot on there trails
    Also in hollyoaks the hunters are forced to lve in the pitstop when newcomers the Ashworths move into there home. Cameron and jez start their new jobs at the students bar and tony plots and becca despairs when jake and nancy embark on thier sit-in at the hutchinsons flat.

All my spoliers are from tv quick

i read it, Justin isnt thinking straight, he's in a mess.

Though judging by his recent treatment he is safer on the run than he is in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by myvoice
    Though judging by his recent treatment he is safer on the run than he is in prison.
    I agree

Did you watch the E4 episode Lennie???

Yes, i did.

When he was outside he had a bully, now he's inside he got bullies all around him.

Exactly. That guard just let Dean beat him up. You know the bit with the phone card when he was offering him money??? How creepy was that when he said something like,"I'm sure we can think of some way for you to repay me." N he sorter had the phone card under his throat. That freaked me out!!!!

Yesterdays episode on ch4 was creepy especially the bit where that prison guard was talking to Justin in the cell, and getting too close

The prison guard is just as bad as the inmates if not worse. When he spilt his tea on the floor Justin had just cleaned that made me sooo mad. Do you reckon they really pick on him coz he is good looking???

Probably, also he can stand up for himself maybe the bully/guard dont like that, but what with the situation they know Justin will not blow his top off, but at the end it got too much for him.

Thread Information