Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Locked Up! The Bill/Bad Girls Fic

Yeah this is really good, it was quite moving the last epsiode. Wonder if the other prisioners will ever find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another chapter for you all, i hope you all like this part, coz i enjoyed writing it, please review, and thanks to all those that have, i really appreciate it! xxx

All Locked Up
    Part 5

Pat woke up the next morning, she quickly got up when she realised where she was, she climbed over Sam and opened the door quietly to leave her cell. Sam was crying for most of the night, and when she did finally cry herself to sleep Pat put her to bed, she was going to leave her and go back to her own cell, but as she went to the door to leave Sam begged her to stay, she didn’t want to be alone, and she was scared, so she went to ask a prison officer if it was ok for her to stay in Sam’s cell for the night. she did eventually stay with her, but she didn’t think she would actually fall asleep, she quickly went over to the sink, she turned on the tap and washed her face, she then opened the door, she didn’t really want to leave Sam’s cell the just in case someone saw her and got the wrong idea!
    But it looked like they would, Buxton was just leaving her cell at the same time, she turned around and walked up to Pat smirking at her, Pat just stood there, she glanced at her when she realised she was about to speak.
    ‘well well, I see you have shagged the new girl, she’s only bin hear five minutes, and I’m going to make sure everyone in this place knows about it!’ Natalie said spitefully.
    ‘what’s wrong Nat, you got no friends so you thought you would take mine, well its tough ****, the only friends you have got are those that help you prostitute those young girls, you stupid nonce!’ Pat said, her temper was getting the better of her.
    Natalie was starting to get wound up now as well, she looked Pat up and down before punching her in the face, Pat hit her back so she fell to the floor, all the other inmates were stood watching, they started to egg Pat on to beat her up, Sam came out of her cell, wondering what all the shouting was about, Buxton saw her, she got up and spoke to her nastily, whilst Pat stood beside Sam.
    ‘oh look who it is the other dyke, I don’t know why you’re letting her near you, she’s damaged goods, did she tell you she got abused as a kid, I bet she didn’t, I mean look at her, that’s why she in here.’ she said, Pat got even angrier and slammed her up against the wall, she started to threaten her.
    ‘just shut it Buxton, I don’t really care what you have to say, you don’t bother me, one day you will get what you deserve, and I really hope I’m the one that gets to do it!’ Pat said, she walked away, she went downstairs to the canteen to see the two Julies, she needed to talk to them, they might take her mind off what had just happened.
    Sam was still stood outside her cell staring at Buxton, she had never hated anyone so much, nothing had happened between her and Pat, and she didn’t want anything to happen, she still had feelings for Phil, but she still couldn’t help but blame him for most of the things that had happened to her. She came back to reality to hear Natalie shouting at her.
    ‘you got a problem Nixon, coz I suggest you piss off!’ Buxton said, still sore that she had lost yet another fight against the top dog.
    ‘no I haven’t got a problem at all, I just think you should leave Pat alone’ Sam said seriously.
    ‘oh you do, well I’m really going to listen to a slag like you aren’t I? She said grinning to herself.
    ‘I think you are looking in the mirror there love, I bet you were always stood on the street corners, actually I bet you had to pay them to sleep with you!’ Sam said laughing, whilst the rest of the wing started to laugh as well.
    ‘what did you just say you bitch!’ Buxton lunged at Sam, just as Sam was about to hit Natalie she felt someone grab her from behind pulling her to them. She turned around struggling to get away, it was Phil….
    The two Julies were sat in the kitchen, they had taken a break from serving food so that they could talk to Pat, she was sat on the table silent, she couldn’t speak, everything was going over and over again in her head, and it was all that bitch Buxton’s fault, she was going to pay for this, she was going to kill her! The Julies sat on a chair in front of her, she came back to reality to hear them speak to her.
    ‘come on Pat what’s the matter, is it that little cow Buxton again?’ they both said at the same time.
    ‘its nothing I can’t handle’ Pat said, still annoyed, but trying not to show it.
    ‘ok, but if you need someone to talk to you know where we are, we all respect you in here, you stand up to bullies, and help people that get hurt, you deserve to be top dog, and if you need us to help you get rid of that bitch Buxton, we would be more than happy to!’ Julies J said.
    ‘thanks.’ Pat said simply before getting up and leaving the kitchen to talk to her other inmates, she was also looking for Sam, so she could talk to her properly about last night.
    Sam was still struggling to get herself out of Phil’s grip, he pushed her back into her cell, and told Buxton to piss off.
    ‘what are you playing at, Buxton’s a nasty piece of work!’ he said angrily, before slamming the door shut.
    ‘she started it!’ she shouted back, she sat down on her bed, he watched her for a few moments before going to sit next to her, he held her hand, and she looked into his eyes.
    ‘I know she probably did, but I don’t want you getting hurt, I want to protect you.’ he said.
    ‘what like you said you going to two years ago!’ she said angrily, she moved her hand form his.
    ‘I’m sorry, I don’t know what else to say, I still love you, and I want us to be together.’ he said, he got off the bed and knelt down in front of her, she looked at him, not sure what she was supposed to say.
    ‘aren’t you going to say anything?’ he asked after he noticed she’d gone quiet.
    ‘what, you want us to be together in a place like this, I’m a convicted murderer for Christ’s sake, in this place you cant even go to the ****house without people thinking your snorting drugs.’ she said. Phil smiled at her, she then smiled back at him after she realised how stubborn she was being.
    You haven’t changed a bit you know?’ he said, Sam looked into his eyes again, she realised she was still in love with him.
    ‘neither have you.’ she said seriously, Phil moved his heard closer to hers, he kissed her gently on the lips, Sam responded and deepened the kiss….
    Suddenly the door burst open and Pat Kerrigan walked in, with Buxton stood behind her…..

O-M-G!! wow awesome chapter well done! Sam's really in for it now! Nice to see her and Phil joking a bit together. Looking forward to more SPness! Please update asap!!
    Bex
    x

thats well good cant wait for the next bit

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

still loving this story. keep up the good work and plz update soon

stacy
    xxx

this is wicked... i love it...can't wait to read more

Getting better and better, keep it coming!!!!!

Ok, i no you guys are going to kill me, and i'm sorry about what happens with the S/P stuff in this, but i promise it will all be ok in the end. And i just thought i would warn you, that there is a little bit of girl-on-girl action in this chapter. Thanks for all the replies, and i will be updating very soon! xxx

All Locked Up!
    Part 6

Pat couldn’t quite believe what she was seeing, she thought from what Sam said last night that her and Phil were over ages ago, and now she was snogging his face off. Buxton pushed past Pat to get a better look, she started to smirk.
    ‘well well Nixon, what have to got yourself into now, and as for you Sir, you’re going to get the sack once I’ve told Miss Stokes what your up too.’ she said nastily. Pat shoved Natalie into the cell and shut the door. She cornered Buxton and threatened her.
    ‘your not saying anything to anyone Buxton.’ Pat said seriously, Phil got up and stood beside Sam who was still sat on the bed, she couldn’t speak, she was feeling humiliated.
    ‘and whys that then Kerrigan?’ Natalie asked spitefully.
    ‘well you can tell whoever you like, but know ones going to believe you, I will tell everyone that I was with Sam all morning, and as for Mr Hunter, well he’s been working, haven’t you sir?’ Pat said smirking.
    ‘yeah… umm I have yeah.’ he replied nervously, he was in a cell with three of the most dangerous women in the country, and no matter how gorgeous and sexy all three of them were he was actually ****ting himself. Buxton looked at Pat and Sam, she could see that she was going to be out numbered again, when would she ever get one over on Pat bleedin Kerrigan she thought to herself.
    ‘good, now Buxton, why don’t you go and take a running jump’ Pat said before moving away from the corner in which she had forced Buxton into, Natalie just gave them all the evils and left, she slammed the cell door shut.
    ‘thanks Kerrigan, you didn’t have to do that, I could of dealt with the likes of her.’ Phil said sitting back down next to Sam who got up and moved away as he did so.
    ‘yeah it looks like you could.’ Pat said sarcastically. Phil just smiled nervously, he looked at Sam again, puzzled as to why she had moved.
    ‘right, I will leave you both to it then.’ Pat said smiling, she knew that they needed to talk.
    ‘thanks Pat’ Sam said gratefully. Pat smiled at her again and left the cell.
    Sam was pacing around the room wondering what to do next, she didn’t know whether having another relationship so soon was right for her, after all in the last three months she had lost a baby, got raped, and killed her ex, so she knew deep down she wasn’t ready for all this yet. Phil knew something was wrong, she was quiet throughout all that stuff with Buxton, and normally she would of flipped with her.
    ‘what are you thinking?’ Phil asked Sam worriedly.
    ‘that we can’t do this…. I can’t do this.’ she said before sitting down next to him, he looked at her, he was really hurt by what she was saying.
    ‘why not, we just need to be more careful?’ he asked, he held her hand, he then kissed her on the lips, she responded for about two seconds before pushing him away, she got up and went over to the door, he followed her quickly to stop her from leaving.
    ‘what’s wrong, I thought you still loved me?’ he said, he couldn’t loose her, not again.
    ‘I don’t love you enough to put myself through all this again, I don’t want another man, its because of a man that I’m in here, I’m just not interested right now Phil.’ she said looking at the floor, Phil looked away sadly, he could feel the tears coming, but he was doing his best to stop them.
    ‘its ok Sam, I just want you to know though, that I’ve never loved anyone like I love you, and I will always be here for you.’ he said, she gave him a hug, and he held her tightly, he felt like his heart had been ripped in two, this was killing him. Sam pulled away, he opened the door, Sam stopped him.
    ‘I’m so sorry Phil.’ she said, he smiled at her and left the room sadly…..

Sam had been sat in her cell in silence for the past for the past half an hour, she couldn’t decide whether she had made the right decision or not, she did love him, but how could she have a relationship with him in a place like this, it would be impossible.
    She left her cell and went down the stairs onto G - wing, she was looking for Pat so she could talk to her, but she was greeted by the Two Julies and Janine instead.
    ‘hi guys, have you seen Pat anywhere, I don’t know where she is?’ Sam asked, Janine answered her.
    ‘I think Miss Stokes wanted to see her earlier, but that was about half an hour ago.’ she said.
    ‘what did she want to see her for?’ Sam asked again, this time the Julies answered her.
    ‘something must of happened yesterday, but I’m not sure what, Pat didn’t seem to bothered though.’
    ‘ok, when you see her will you tell her I need to speak to her, and that I will be in my cell?’ she said again smiling.
    ‘yeah course we will, a friend of Pat’s is a friend of ours, and listen, she seems like she’s a tough nut, but she isn’t always, she’s soft at times, yeah she can handle herself, buts she’s vulnerable.’ Julie J said.
    ‘I know she is, you guys and her are really the only people who have looked after me since I’ve bin in here, and I just wanted to say thanks.’ Sam said gratefully. They all smiled at her as she walked back up the stairs to her cell….

Meanwhile Pat had been sent into Lou Stokes office to talk about what Phil had said about Sam’s past as a copper, she couldn’t understand though why they had called her to speak to the governor, she wasn’t a grass.
    Pat sat slouched in the chair as she was partly listening to the lecture she was getting.
    ‘you need to keep your mouth shut about Samantha Nixon’s past as a copper.’ Lou said seriously.
    ‘yes I will do Miss, I’m not a grass, and it hasn’t got anything to do with me anyway.’ Pat said tiredly.
    ‘good that’s ok then, I just wanted to make sure, oh and I’ve had some prison officers telling me that you and Nixon have been bullying Buxton.’ she said seriously. Pat just sat there getting move bored by the minute.
    ‘and who told these officers this then, was it Buxton, she thinks that I’ve been having a go at her coz I’m top dog, well I don’t really care about being top dog, she can have it, she just made me want to kill her when I found out what she did to those poor kids, that’s why I respond the way I do., and it doesn’t help when she winds me up!’ she said, sitting up in her chair a bit.
    ‘well I can’t say whether it was Buxton that told the officers or not, but just ignore her and stay away from her, and please don’t let her be top dog, even if you don’t want to be, everyone respects you in here, even me.’ Lou said smiling. Pat smiled back at her, they kept eye contact for a few moments.
    ‘you can go now Kerrigan if you want.’ Lou said smiling still. Pat got up and walked over to the door, she turned around just before she opened it.
    ‘thanks Miss.’ she said gratefully.
    ‘for what?’ she asked wondering what she meant.
    ‘just for being here I guess, when I need someone to talk to I know where to come.’ she said grinning. Lou got up from her seat, she walked over to Pat and stood in front of her, Pat just looked at her, she could see that they both wanted something to happen, the distance between them slowly began to close, Lou kissed her passionately, Pat responded by kissing her back, she shoved her over to the and table Lou stood against it. Lou started to tug at Pat’s jeans, and Pat started playing with her hair…..
    Pat came back to reality and pulled away, she couldn’t believe what had just happened, it wasn’t right, she was the wing governor. Lou looked at her expectantly wondering what was wrong.
    ‘I’m really sorry, but this wont work, and that was a mistake, I like you, but it just wont work, sorry.’ Pat said before opening the door, she turned around and smiled at her before walking out. She was greeted by a prison officer to take her back to the wing.
    Well she thought, if her head wasn’t a pissin mess earlier, it sure was now…….

wow, this is really good, poor Phil being turned down, love to see if Nat trys to tell someone about it.

this just gets better and better, although the sam and phil stuff is very sad

excited to see what happens between pat and lou. update soon!

stacy
    xxx

Thread Information