Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ee closing down

Smile ee closing down

hey I am from the ee msg board that is closing down, this 1 seems even better! heya loz nd every1 from ee! lvya all xxxxxxxxxx reply if i no ya jst 2 say hello! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there. It certainly is much better here! eastender4eva, please try not to use as much text talk it actually breasks the rules thanks!

JSW

Smile hi

hi im from the eastenders message board

magnentatahoma
    Quote Originally Posted by eastender4eva
    hey I am from the ee msg board that is closing down, this 1 seems even better! heya loz nd every1 from ee! lvya all xxxxxxxxxx reply if i no ya jst 2 say hello! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    hi eastender4eva i got on mate it does seem better here but ive only just come on hope more people from the boards come here think im going to like it.
    Last edited by i.luv.jake.moon; 24-02-2005 at 09:01.

hi everyone! im from e/e message board too, im so gutted it has closed down because it was pretty cool

Hi all, Ive just joined today, took me a while to find this site as the bbc kept removing peoples threads when trying to explain where this is
    never mind got here in the end, just need to get more on here, looking great so far though already added ths to my favourites

I hope more people join too!!

ive just told them about here on the ee boards hope they listen hello diesel aswell i know what you mean and crazygirl

I keep flitering back and fore from here to the bbc, its exhausting lol, i will start redirecting people from the bbc site to this one anyway I can (ps loving the faces)

yea ive just done a post so yea im flitering back and to aswell hope they join lets make them

Thread Information