Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peter Beale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Peter Beale

Peter Beale has been recast, from DS Link. And here's a pic of him with Lucy: Link

Not really bothered, as I didn't have an opinion either way of the other one. I thought he did what was needed though - basically be in the background. I hope this means we aren't going to get lots of kiddie plots. I don't mind family based ones, but they should focus on the adult members of the family IMO.

i dont like it when new actors come in, its confusing. why is the old peter beale leaving? and he looks nothing like him!!!
    Last edited by Jada-GDR; 17-08-2006 at 20:37.

god they could have got someone who looked at least a bit like the old one!!!

I know! They are both turning into Cindy clones! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo
    I know! They are both turning into Cindy clones! lol.
    well at least that would be some attempt at continuity! but oooh he's so annoying Aryan. but the girl playing Lucy is starting to look really pretty. btw, how old are the twins supposed to be?

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by LostVoodoo
    well at least that would be some attempt at continuity! but oooh he's so annoying Aryan. but the girl playing Lucy is starting to look really pretty. btw, how old are the twins supposed to be?
    The twins were born Dec 1993, so they are coming up to their 13th birthdays (just like my eldest )

Had anyone heard that James Martin was leaving? It seems a bit out of the blue really. Unless its a concentrating on school type situation again or something maybe

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    god they could have got someone who looked at least a bit like the old one!!!
    Luna did u notice in the DS link,, that this was the 3rd Peter replacement hmmmmm Ian is going thru sons like he goes thru wives

Omg!! I thought he would come in months later and then I was like omggggg He's.... He's.... THERE!! Joking but it was a shock lol!!

Lmao Jodi!!

Ben Hardy has taken over the role of Peter Beale and will debut in the summer in Eastenders

Cool Is Peter Beale leaving

There's been lots of discussion about Peter Beale's EastEnders future on our forum over the past couple of days amid suggestions that the character has been written out of the soap.

Thomas Law - who has played the role since 2006 - recently filmed some scenes which will see Ian Beale's eldest son leave Albert Square and he is now preparing to make his stage debut in a production of Peter Pan at The Lowry in Salford.

A Walford source said today: "Peter Beale will be leaving screens towards the end of the year, but a return for the character hasn't been ruled out for 2011."

The insider added: "As with Ian's wayward daughter Lucy, Peter is a character who could arrive back in the Square in the future depending on storylines."

Plot details surrounding Peter's forthcoming departure are currently being kept under wraps.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-11-2010)

Thread Information